Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Uk 2000 turbo for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2008, 08:37 PM
scooby_will
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uk 2000 turbo for sale - Price reduced!!

Well lads and ladies the time has come to part with my beloved classic, although, dont dispear i am stayin in the club, just on the look out for a nice blobeye sti, now its really hard for me to part with my baby and when i put the pics up of her you will see why, many of you know of this car in the club so will know what its like, now i cannot be dishonest to my fellow club members, there are a few problems with the car, first is the clutch has started to slip a little when boosting hard, this is more if u are going from a stand still rather than if rolling but this car hasnt been abused!! second is the rear tyres will need replacing as incorrect size was put on as a tempory basis but now scrubbing, but otherwise this car is really nice, it is a p reg uk turbo 2000, with 143k, and yes this is alot but they engine apart from lifters is really solid, the car drives and runs totally fine and in my year of ownership i only have had to change the oil and filter plus put a set of tyres on the back so not bad going. The car has mot till the end of this month but i will be getting a pre mot done just incase anything is to come up, it has tax till october this year.

Modifcations wise it has a full rally graphic kit which has been applied to a very high standard, 18' super legga alloys which have been refurbed in graphite, sti rear spoiler, jun style front splitter, momo steering and gear ****, white dials, bailey dump valve, full decat with h&s 2.5 inch bore system to a 4 inch tip (this makes a spectacular noise), rally mudflaps.

Everything on this car complements each thing and i truely do love this car but want something faster.

This car is up for 2800 ono, if anyone wants to view it please let me know via here or ring me on 07826545359 and we can arrange a time to suit us both as i work awkard shifts.

I will be also putting a full 12 months mot on this car which i am hoping and thinking it will sail straight through

Well here are some pics for those who havent seen it before. The car is located in ipswich.

Last edited by scooby_will; 06 September 2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Reduction in price
Old 05 September 2008, 03:52 PM
scooby_will
Scooby Regular

now listed on ebay!!!! 1997 SUBARU IMPREZA TURBO 2000 AWD BLUE on eBay, also, Subaru, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 12-Sep-08 15:55:59 BST)
Old 06 September 2008, 08:43 PM
scooby_will
Scooby Regular

Price reduced £2500 need to sell the beast!!!