Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY00 Impreza STi v6 Type RA

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2008, 02:40 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY00 Impreza STi v6 Type RA

Hi,

Unfortunately the time has come to either store or sell the RA and I would rather sell it to someone who can make use of the car than store it up not knowing what I might do with it.

The car has been on this site a few times so you guys know the history, for those that don't here is a quick run down:

Kerb'd the driver side wheel when I got the car (avoid another car) which resulted in the car getting extensive jig work done (probably more than it needed but I was being picky) which basically the got the chassis straight and true.

During this work I had a new bonnet and driver side wing fitted. Recently had the passenger side wing replaced after someone decided it looked better with a Tesco shopping trollie in the side.

The car is due to go back into the body shop to have the panel fits sorted and get any painting/blending done which will return the car to it's original condition.

The car is completely untouched otherwise and ripe for being used as a track/drag car as it is or restored up to it's former glory.

The good bits:

Engine:
STi v6 Spec
STi Phase II engine with a VF28 Turbo (some later MY00 models had VF29 Turbo fitted)
NGK Spark Plugs
K&N Panel Filter
HKS SSQV2 Dump-Valve with Recirculating Kit
Blitz Decat Turbo Down Pipe (very rare, can't get these anymore, offering a monsterous 4" free flow open mouth)
3.5" to 3" bore centre section with resonator
3" rear section (straight through) joining to a Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust
Stanard ECU Flash (generic map settings to cope with Shell V-Power fuel and BOV)
Zero/Sports IC Air Splitter
Turbo heatshield removed

Drivetrain:
Front + Rear ARB's
Uprated Front & Rear ARB bushes
Gearbox Dampers (reduce gearbox sound)
02 WRX 4 Pot Subaru Calipers fitted
Ferodo DS2500 Pads
Black Diamond grooved + vented discs
Dot 5.1 Fluid

Interior:
Standard STi RA interior
No electrics (no aircon, no electric mirrors or windows)
Uprated standard location speakers (JBL Component set)
Pioneer DVH-P5850MP Headunit
Pioneer DVD Screen
Stealth fit boost guage (Autogauge's model)
Richbrook Titanium 5 Speed Slanted Gear **** (extra depth drilled to set gear **** lower on the gearstick shaft)
Richbrook Titanium Short Shaft (modified to fit with the stock STi gator)
Impreza Floor Mats
STi Shoulder Pads on rear seats

Exterior:
Standard STi RA look (no front splitter, no rear splitter, no splash guards)
STi v6 Rear Spoiler
STi v6 Side Skirts
OZ Super Tourismo 17" Alloys with Bridgestone Potenza 40 profile tyres
Crystal light pack fitted
Smoke corner lamps fitted
Blue Tint Xenon HID bulbs

I have recently serviced the car changing the oil and oil filter, new brakes fitted (4 Pot Subaru front calipers with Black Diamond Groved + Vented discs and Dot 5.1 fluid), improving the braking considerably.

The car has covered approx 48k kilometres and was changed over to MPH around the 46.5k kilometres mark (using one of Milsports conversion kits).

I have all the original bits with car as well as a spare 5th alloy to match the existing Super Tourismo alloys and a bunch of other parts including a refurbished Cusco front H-Brace.

Link to the images: Type-RA.co.uk - Forum for Subaru Impreza WRX Type RA, WRX STi, Spec-C, S202, Type RA-R - View Single Post - The Mellow Yellow

The bad points:

MOT expired (I can get new one done if required)
Tax due to expire next month (again can get 6 months tax if required)
The driver side panel needs aligning and the 3 panels need blending into the rest of the bodywork paint

I have detailed reports/receipts of the work done on the car and can provide a contact at the body shop who will be happy to confirm the work done on the Impreza.

As it is I think it would make an ideal project/track car basis as it's virtually untouched with a cracking engine and drive train (all low miles).

Due to the above points I am not asking for a lot so if anyone is serious give me a call on 07845 347 565 or send me a PM. I will be gutted to see it go as I had a lot of plans to get the car on the track but unfortunately with a growing family needs must so I would like it to go to someone who will use the car and live up to the RA badge.

Based in Buckinghamshire (near Northampton/J14, J15).

Cheers,

Fz
Old 10 September 2008, 09:36 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump - needs to sell by the end of the month so I am open to any sensible offers