Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

For Sale: 97-00 Impreza STi / GT Hoods

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2008, 10:15 PM
doggd
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 97-00 Impreza STi / GT Hoods

Hello guys,

Im new here, and im a Legacy owner, but im importing lots of Imreza's from Japan (mostly GC8 chasis).

As im importing damaged / used cars i was in need to find original 97-00 GC8 hoods (aluminium ones) And its more then hard to get them in Lithuania (where i am located...) I aint wanted to place GT (metal) hood on a STi, cuz it would ruin all the Light weight hood concept and etc...

So - i ordered 15 pieces of copys. Copys where made in most reputable company in Lithuania, and they are EXACT replica of the sock hood. I was in need of 5 only - but the minimum amount was 15... So i have 10 pieces left still.

Stock STi hood weights 7.2kg - our replica - 7.8 / 8kg (all of them weight differently cuz its really hard to maintain the same amount of materials).

The surface of the product is Gelcoat, its perfectly flat, ready for primering, and painting.

There are all needed bolts in the hood to mount it on the car.

Price for a piece is 120punds + paypal fee of 4%.

I can organise shipping to UK (mostly to London area) without any major problems, cuz there are lots of Trucks driving there, and i have few friends living in London area too. Shipping will not be expensive at all - and if multiple hoods would be shipped at once (lets say 5) it would cost around 20-30punds to ship them all.

Let me know if anyone would be intrested either by Email - or here...

Photos:

Oh, and for the last - if anyone would be concern about my seller feedback - you guys can always check on Welcome! (USA celica owner club - i was a member there for last 5 years, sold alot of products in there years too )

or [bB Squad] (USA Toyota bB / Scion Xb owners club has lots of stuff bought from me too...)

Thank you,
Romas

Last edited by doggd; 10 September 2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: missing info