Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Few classic bits...

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2008, 10:14 PM
Gonza
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Few classic bits...

Hello all...

Following the sale of my 97uk, I have a few bits left over that are now no longer use to me...

MY97/98 standard air box with filter including full snorkel
£30

MY97/98 standard orange indicators and side repeaters (ideal for going back to standard) note the indicators are for the 3 slat pre-facelift bumper
£15

Chromium front indicator bulbs - ideal for crystal or clear indicators - fit both pre-facelift and facelift
PROV. SOLD

MY97/98 UK standard ECU - 3 plug - again, ideal if going back to standard.
£30

Power engineering 50mm boost guage in psi (black face) and pod for classic.
£20 for guage
£15 for pod
£30 both together

Rear bench seat taken from a 2000 UK saloon (folding type) good condition, however I do not have the catches to lock the folding sections back but I'm sure these are easy enough to get hold of. Never used as front seats went into a wagon. I'll get some pics when possible.
£30

2002 WRX 17" alloy wheels in silver. Rims have some minor curbing in places, but otherwise the alloy faces are in good condition. The tires have done around 1000 miles, so are virtually new. Plenty of tread obviously, tyre sizes are 205/45/17. Even if someone is not keen on the rims, the tires are worth this on their own. Picture shows the actual alloys, but will get some close-ups during the day.
£250

I think that is about it for now. Please, if you feel my prices are not realistic, please let me know by pm or if you have any offers.

I'm based in Littlehampton, but am willing to meet within reason for the larger items.

Many thanks,

Richard

Last edited by Gonza; 09 October 2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09 October 2008, 06:38 PM
davyg
Scooby Regular

Does boost gauge have all fittings?
Davy
Old 10 October 2008, 02:35 PM
Gonza
Scooby Regular

If you mean to attach to the pod, yes. As far as hoses are concerned, you can use the one I did. Wiring etc, no wires included, as I wouldn't know where you would intend to source power from.
If you mean the pod to the dash, these just sit in the corner with a little help from sticky pads, silicone, whatever you fancy using really to hold it in place.

Hope that helps.

Rich