Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Newage BOV, GFB stealth FX (£55 posted)

Search this Thread

Old 01 November 2008, 07:44 PM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newage BOV, GFB stealth FX (£55 posted)

£55 posted

The GFB Stealth FX is a direct bolt-on replacement blow-off valve for all late model Subaru WRX’s and STi’s from MY01 (MY02 in the U.S.) with no adaptors, extras or modifications required.

Everything you need is supplied in the kit for quick and easy installation. Only the Stealth FX allows you to go from silent and unnoticeable to ear shattering in a matter of seconds!

It is a little known fact that the late-model WRX factory blow-off valve is actually designed to leak at boost pressures exceeding the factory level. Replacing it noticeably improves throttle response, and is definitely recommended in applications where the boost has been raised.

The advantages of this system, combined with GFB's other proven features are numerous... Fingertip control over how loud your shifts are! By simply turning the lower ring of the cap, you can adjust how much air is vented to the atmosphere or to the inlet, giving you complete 'noise control' over your shifts! For cars with sensitive air-flow meters, you can dial in the valve to eliminate common problems normally associated with aftermarket valves... and still get a great sound. No tools needed for spring adjustment. Spring adjustment is achieved via the chrome cap on the top of the valve. The unique adjustment mechanism is contained completely within the valve, meaning that the profile remains as low as possible, as the cap does not move up and down when adjusting. Unique piston seals achieve the best possible seal on both ends of the piston. Now, as well as our acetal piston seat, a low friction, lubricant-impregnated polymer piston ring is incorporated. This system is far more reliable than o-rings, which require frequent maintenance and replacement. Tight engine bays are NO problem! The vacuum nipple is free to rotate through 360 degrees to make fitting easier.

The world's first ADJUSTABLE NOISE BOV * for street or track conditions at a twist of the wrist!

Up until now, making your machine quiet for normal street use, has meant pulling your BOV off and putting it back on when you want that blow-off noise. Not surprisingly, it's been every enthusiasts dream to have a superbly engineered BOV that has absolute maximum throttle response and power in Full Blast mode for the track ... and with a flick of the wrist, runs quietly for the street.

Called the Stealth FX, this amazing breakthrough is now a reality, the latest in a string of Aussie innovations from Sydney-based hybrid technology experts, GO FAST BITS. It is, as its name implies, the ULTIMATE performance breakthrough in BOV technology, pioneered in the GFB R&D lab.

By utilising a unique air diverting system you control exactly how much air you dump to the atmosphere for noise, or the inlet for silence. By sending the vented air back to the inlet (rather than muffling it), there is no restriction and the valve still operates at maximum efficiency. For cars with sensitive air flow meters, the valve can be tuned to vent just enough air back to the inlet to prevent backfiring whilst giving the loudest possible blow-off noise. No more guessing which valve will work on your car - this one will do it all!

£55 posted

Last edited by B4D HK; 01 November 2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01 November 2008, 08:10 PM
Gaity
Scooby Regular

Would you accept £50 by Paypal?

How old is this and is it in perfect working order?

Does it come with replacement bolts as I understand the standard bolts won't let you put the "trumpet" on.

Cheers
Old 01 November 2008, 08:42 PM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Gaity
Would you accept £50 by Paypal?

How old is this and is it in perfect working order?

Does it come with replacement bolts as I understand the standard bolts won't let you put the "trumpet" on.

Cheers
sorry £55 is the least I will take bud, nice try though.
nope you have to use your own bolts, they do just about fit with a pair of pliers at hand

sorry I havnt got paypal

PM's replied to, first genuine £55 gets it
Old 01 November 2008, 08:51 PM
Gaity
Scooby Regular

I tried!

Ok £55 is a deal provided it's in perfect working order.

How do you want payment?

I can send it via my online Natwest Account but I'd need your Bank details which I doubt you would want to give out !
Old 01 November 2008, 09:05 PM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Gaity
I tried!

Ok £55 is a deal provided it's in perfect working order.

How do you want payment?

I can send it via my online Natwest Account but I'd need your Bank details which I doubt you would want to give out !

lol, bless ya.

yeah its perfect, small scuff mark from pliers on trumpet (but wont see it if positioned right, upside down etc)
bank account no probs bud, no dodgy business going on here bud , phone me

07873 838 208
Old 01 November 2008, 09:12 PM
B4D HK
Scooby Senior

Pm's replied to.
first one to phone and sort payment gets it