Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

306 XSI 2.0 16v 137bhp.

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2008, 12:57 PM
RobEvo5
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 306 XSI 2.0 16v 137bhp.

1997 306xsi and the 16V version having 137bhp. Taxed till end of month. MOT till june, not perfect condtion and a little rough around the edges here and there but fairly tidy all things considered.

All tyres are good and plenty of tread and will throw in a 2nd set of smaller 14" alloys with Avon tyres that are also v.good with lots of tread but now a little feathered on the edges.

Recently done a oil, filter change myself, along with airfilter, and new dot4 break fluid, and mintex rear break pads.

Nippy little car and always starts on the key, and never let me down and handles really well. It was bought as a hack come track car. Only done one track day in it at RAF Marham, and never missed a beat having been punished pretty hard all day long. And wasn't embarrassed by machinery 3 times the power and 50 times the price. Had great fun with it and really digs in on the corners. Back end gets a little light once on the edge but considering its stock suspension really done well.

The car does have evidence of a light front n/s knock at some point with a new wing, and minor inner wing damage if you look close enough. It might be on the register, I don't know and don't care. It drives straight good and true.

The clutch cable can be a little sticky sometimes, but Its not bad enough to warrant changing the cable IMO. The airbag light stays up and I do have a second hand control module but never got round to trying it as I couldnt find where the original one is housed.

central locking, electric windows and mirrors, ABS, power steering and a comfortable interior.

Looking for £500 for it with both sets of alloys. - No stereo.

Based in East sussex