Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Integra Type R DC5 - Swap for 03 Onwards STi

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2008, 08:47 PM
JordanTypeR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra Type R DC5 - Swap for 03 Onwards STi

I have a 51 reg Integra Type R DC5 in Championship White that I'm looking to exchange for preferably an 03 onwards WRX STi.

I don't have any pictures of my DC5 at the moment but it looks virtually identical this on, except with the more classy black Recaro interior Honda : 2001 INTEGRA TYPE-R DC5, C-PACK .

It's done 70k miles, has all Japanese history with it (service, import documents etc). All UK service history and a folder of reciepts. It's been tastefully modified with a Kakimoto cat back exhaust, Blitz induction kit, Tien lowering springs and a Mugen strut brace. I have all the standard parts with the car too.

With it being a Japanese car it has 220bhp standard and is a lot higher specked than the UK Type R's. Black Recaro interior, Japanese sat nav head unit, Brembos. It also has the C pack with xenon lights, tinted rear windows, push button start as on S2000, A/C, climate control etc.

My reason for wanting a STi is that I used to have a 1998 V4 Type R and loved it, but had to get rid of it because of my girlfriend having to drive it (she'd only been driving a few months so I didn't fancy lettin her loose in it) . Now she's a bit more experienced though I have more faith in her and want that sound of Subaru back again.

I was thinking of selling up and then finding a Subaru for cash, but I could do without being car less really as my girlfriend needs to get to work everyday some how. Also, we all know what the car market is like now, it's much easier to trade cars with someone rather than mess about selling your own.

I'd prefer a car that's been modified slightly, but try me with standard or highly tuned, you never know your luck.
Old 30 November 2008, 12:25 AM
psigeek
Scooby Regular

Are you in Kent?
Old 30 November 2008, 10:05 AM
JordanTypeR
Scooby Regular

No, near Derby mate.
Old 30 November 2008, 10:10 AM
JordanTypeR
Scooby Regular

Steven Woody - Tried to reply to your PM but said you couldn't recieve them for some reason. Any ideas?
Old 30 November 2008, 10:11 AM
psigeek
Scooby Regular

Ah OK. Just had a bit of fun with one on the way home yesterday and you don't see many, so thought maybe it was this one. 2+2=5
Old 30 November 2008, 10:18 AM
JordanTypeR
Scooby Regular

Yeah I know what you mean, they're pretty rare. Very quick for a natualy aspirated car too
Old 30 November 2008, 10:36 AM
psigeek
Scooby Regular

They are. The value of them always staggers me though.
Old 30 November 2008, 10:44 AM
JordanTypeR
Scooby Regular

Yeah they hold their money so well. I used to have a facelift Civic Type R though and everrything about the Integra is sooo much better. The quality, feel and finish is completely diffferent, not to mention they're faster and handle loads better