Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Recaro Profi SPGs for newage

Search this Thread

Old 04 December 2008, 08:48 PM
AdamNI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recaro Profi SPGs for newage

Folks,

Finally got round to putting a thread about my seats. A couple of others seen i was selling them in another thread, but i think the price scared them . However the situation has changed and i'm looking for less now . I'm coming over to Scotland to deliver my wheels to another scoobynetter on the 13th December. If anybody is interested i'll bring these over too and i can meet them somewhere within reason and preferably on the west side of Glasgow.

Anyway, the seats themselves are less than 6 months old, i bought them in June/July (i had to wait for 4 weeks for the seat rails to come from the factory), and i took them out at the end of November there as i'm selling my car early next year, so i wanted to keep these in good condition. You can all look up the facts on them, they are the GRP ones with a gloss black finish on the back, i think they weigh under 7kg from memory.

Bad points, one seat has a small scratch, although you can't feel it and was there when i got the seats, took me a while to notice. Another scratch is located on the seat i used for the passenger side, right down at the bottom corner, size wise it's maybe 10mm long and a few mm wide, i only noticed it when i removed the seat. The cloth has no rips or tears, the only indication it's been used is my bum imprint in the drivers side, the passenger side even less so.

You obviously need to be slim to fit in and getting in and out is harder, but apart from that they are so much better than the standard seats there's no comparison. You sit maybe 2" lower, i'm 6ft and my eyeline is a bit above the steering wheel on it's highest setting, going back to the standard seats makes you feel like you're sitting on the roof! It may be hard to believe but these seats are more comfortable, at least for me, than the standard ones, there's less of the nodding dog effect and they offer far better support for your back, and of course going round corners i no longer had to hold onto the steering wheel!

Not much left to say, any questions just ask. I'll try and get pics of the marks up over the weekend. I'm afraid the pics aren't of a great quality, i only have a camera phone.

As for price £850ono.

Thanks

Adam

Old 04 December 2008, 10:57 PM
G.Mac
Scooby Regular

If I wasnt a fat pie I might have had these off you as well

Very Nice

Graeme
Old 04 December 2008, 11:05 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

very nice, these will fit a classic too, but you will find they seat you approx 1 inch higher than your standard seat
Old 04 December 2008, 11:29 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wanna swap for a signed (Marcus Gronholm) Recaro Pro racer SPA?
Old 06 December 2008, 11:05 AM
AdamNI
Scooby Regular

No thanks frayz, way too hardcore!

Seats are now sold folks.

Thanks

Adam