Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Classic Impreza Sti Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 07 December 2008, 11:21 PM
Darren@JDM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic Impreza Sti Cheap

My brother is selling one of his Imprezas

March 1994 RED Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Version 1 Import.Genuine Sti not the normal WRX stickered up its number 44 of only 100 made so very rare and has the plate on the inner wing to show this.Usual Sti extras alloy intercooler,water spray,sti embroided seats,sti steering wheel,Sti close ratio gearbox with quickshift (not dccd model),sti strut brace aswell as,air con,Gold 16" techonocast alloys (ideally need refurb as they have some peeling),HKS Decat down pipe,S/S Back box with ovail tailpipe (gives the lovely scooby burble one of the nicest i have heard),sti version 4 front lip,HKS Induction kit & Dump valve

Mileage is converted to UK miles and shows 12,000 miles but had new speedo head fitted by graham goode so has done around 70,000 miles.Imported through ireland hence irish type plate in 98.I have owed it since feb 03 and it has never seen rain since i have just used it now and again during summer has been stored in heated garage.I would imagine i have done around 7,000 miles in the 5 years i have owned infact maybe less

V5 Present, no tax,has mot until MAY 09 comes with various recipts some old MOT`s

Not really any bad points there are couple of minor dings 1 on door and 1 on bonnet about size of 1p been there since i got it and has a small scuff on back right corner of the bumper again not very big and there when i got it.Sideskirts were colour coded when i bought it but rear spats are still black plastic.Alarm key fob needs battary changed but door locks work fine and the imobaliser works fine.Handbook is there for imoballiser but no certificate.Some times crunches into reverse gear but never fails to get it and its very minor iam just being honest i would describe the gearbox as perfect as most imprezas crunch into reverse

Excellent car mechanically sound will drive anywhere.No knocks or bangs from engine,uses no oil or water & all gears are fine with no whining.

Recent oil,oil filter and cambelt change

Interior is mint really clean. Seats are like new not a single bit of crushing on the bolstors and its never been smoked in.There is 1 small nick in the dash board and a couple of screws on passenger side where something has been attached before i bought the car.Yet again never bothered me but i will supply with another dash board for free if required.Standard sony double din CD & Casette Player

HPI Clear

This car has allways been looked after i have never abused it or thrashed it in any way i was just keeping it as its only going up in value with it being rare but i have many others cars so would be nice to see this go to a good home and get used as it was my first proper performance car

Not sure how many BHP it runs iam led to belive they are 280bhp as standard so is a quick car

Please check insurance before contacting me as these are group 20 + i think and if your 18 years old insurance will be expensive as it was for me

Car is desribed exactly how it is.Its not a new car but certainly drives like one.No timewasters,dreamers,test pilots or tyre kickers.Dont expect to turn up and take it for a spin as its not happening sorry i will happily take 1 person for a test
Cash on collection only.Located near Carlisle in Cumbria & Can tax it at extra cost for the buyer if you want to drive it home.Only 15 minutes away from Carlisle train station.Any more info call 07986038231 + 01228792077 or email crspares@aol.com

THE RED ONE

Looking for £2650ovno might take cheap RS as trade in or cheap impreza needing work W.H.Y

Old 08 December 2008, 11:39 PM
Darren@JDM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bttt