Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

USA/CANADA Tom Tom One V3 *** FOR SALE ***

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2009, 10:02 AM
jetskidia
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default USA/CANADA Tom Tom One V3 *** FOR SALE ***

I recently got a new Tom Tom so my USA/CANADA Tom Tom One V3 is up for sale.

The unit is only 4 months old and was purchased in Walmart in Boston.

The unit is in "as new" condition complete with all accessories as it came from the shop including car mount, car charger lead, box, documentation.

I've just updated it this morning

£70 inc next day special delivery.

The official blurb says,

The TomTom ONE
TomTom ONE combines ease of use, portability, touchscreen technology and an elegant, unmistakable new design.Drivers can enjoy the benefits of a TomTom ONE immediately, thanks to TomTom’s award-winning plug and drive navigation software pre-installed on a memory card. This means there is no need to download complicated software, just plug in and start using. TomTom ONE comes with the latest regional maps of your Country/Region. With TomTom ONE, everyONE can find their way from A to B!

Drive relaxed, travel safely, arrive on time!

The TomTom ONE series
TomTom ONE is everything you need from a straightforward portable satellite navigator. Easy to use navigation that gets you from A to B more comfortably. TomTom ONE provides true door-to-door navigation with the best possible spoken and visual instructions. Loud & clear directions in your own language and a high quality touchscreen with a crystal clear 3D view. The portable, wallet-sized design also means it’s easy to take your ONE with you.

TomTom ONE 3RD EDITION
With TomTom ONE you stay absolutely up-to-date with TomTom Map Share™, which allows you to add map corrections that have been submitted by the community of TomTom users and verified by TomTom. You can also make corrections of your own, should you encounter a new change to the roads – and share such changes with other users. Also, the ONE comes with the "Help Me" button on the main menu which provides direct access to safety and road assistance information in case of emergency. There’s even more! The ONE comes with fixed safety camera locations.

£70 inc next day special delivery