Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

440cc injectors, JDM STI bottom end (v7>) V5 STI heads

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2009, 02:52 PM
jameswrx
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Default 440cc injectors, JDM STI bottom end (v7>) V5 STI heads

Have 2 sets of 440cc injectors for sale..

1 set have been cleaned (I can't 100% confirm this but if you do a bit of digging on here you'll find the original post where this is stated. They have not been used since cleaning so should be A1. I'd only just bought them but changed spec again, I want what I paid for them which is £80 delivered to your door.

2nd set is from a P1 and original, look pretty low mileage going by the inlet manifold they are on (ie hardly much paint flaking and loom etc look fresh) £60 delivered to your door.

Also have a JDM 2.0 STI bottom end, not sure what year car it's from but V7> I guess. It was in my Type R (which had a headgasket faliure) and I've just stripped the engine down. These have the better crank and beefier rods, the bottom end is built complete but cyl no.2 (see close up) has a bit of light marking (which IMO would hone out it's that light) from the piston skirt. Pistons are cast pistons.

Ideal if you want to build up a nice bottom end with stronger rods and better crank.. Personally I'd give them all a hone and drop in a set of forged pistons for a nice bottom end! £offers (don't have a clue)

Also have both heads from a Version 5 STI, all complete (inc cam wheels) apart from 1 of the bolts on the end cam caps has snapped so that'll need replacing and 2 others need replacing as I had to tap a 5/16 socket on them to undo. I'd personally strip and completely rebuild these as I can't 100% confirm that the valve clearances are spot on. £offers (becasue I don't have a clue)

Any input from people in the know on pricing for the bottom end and heads would be great.

Based in Ashford, Kent.

Last edited by jameswrx; 25 January 2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 25 January 2009, 06:02 PM
mcvicar
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YHPM