Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Whats going on???

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2009, 11:05 AM
ODSSOCKS41
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats going on???

Why cant i put my car up for sale? The for sale section wont let me, whats going on?

Its a 205 GTI 1.9 1992 FSH. Email me if your interested and i can mail some pics!

Full Service History - 16 main dealer invoices
MOT November 2009
Tax ends 30th June 2009
143,000 miles
Power Windows
Pioneer Radio
Factory Sunroof
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Continental tyres (recent)
Excellent Peugeot Alloys
Rear Seat belts
Half Leather Sports Seats with Check Cloth
Immobiliser

This is an excellent example of the Peugeot 205GTI 1.9 - the car is 100% original condition and has not been modified.Its very rare to find a car in this condition and must be seen. It would make an excellent daily driver, a weekend car etc.

The red paint still retains it's lustre. It has obviously been garaged for the vast majority of its life.

The car has Full Service History. There are lots of invoices in the history file - recording thousands of pounds expenditure on the car. Most of the servicing has been carried out at peugeot main dealers and the invoices are present to prove this. Recent service records show that the Timing belt has been done and the head machined. The car is ready to go being MOT'd until November 2009 and has 6 months tax from Jan 2009.

Everything on this car works as it should. This car has original GTI mud flaps on front wheels. All lights are working as are the heater and electric windows. The manual sunroof works fine and there are no leaks.

Central locking works fine. The interior is excellent for a car this age. The split fold back seats look excellent and the front ones are also pretty good. There are no cracks in the trim or dash;Carpets are clean and free from any staining - there is some slight wear on the drivers seat bolster as you would expect. The boot area is excellent and the Peugeot load cover is still intact, as is the spare tyre.

The bodywork is in excellent shape with only a few very minor dings. Panel gaps are true; door shuts, hinges and trim are all good. The alloys are in good condition.
£1650.00
If you need any more photos then you can email me.
Cheers Jamie

Last edited by ODSSOCKS41; 10 February 2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 10 February 2009, 11:14 AM
phil739
Scooby Regular

you cant use the car forsale part as your not a member but you should be able to put it in the general section

phil
Old 10 February 2009, 11:15 AM
cossie-nutter
Scooby Regular

Any rust or Rott ?
Old 10 February 2009, 11:30 AM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Moved to For Sale.