Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Archos 5 250gb with extras did have 71 films+8 programmes

Search this Thread

Old 17 February 2009, 09:46 PM
nickhasl
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Archos 5 250gb with extras did have 71 films+8 programmes

Hello, here we have for sale my Archos player. This is only weeks old. I am selling it as I bought it for my car i.c.e, as I was told I could hook it up to my TV in my car but I cant get it to work so I have no use for it.

There seems to be a little blue dot in the bottom right corner which only seems to come on when you turn it on and in the menu, but when you play films it goes.

This is the whole kit. It is everything you need, the Archos 5 250GB, Battery dock, Case, DVR Station.

All items are in mint condition with all paper work, boxes and leads

did have 71 films and 8 programmes but to kept to copyright laws have to delete. email me for the list off the films i have to delete

£380 plus p and p which is £15 24 hour

the info below is from the web site

ARCHOS 5 250GB Internet Media Tablet

* Store your entire personal media library: 250GB hard drive capacity.
* View full Web pages displayed just like on your PC.
* Send and receive emails with the full email application.
* Playback HD quality video with the HiDef plug-in.
* Web TV and Web Radio.

RCHOS, award-winning for its constant technology innovation and leadership in portable media players now introduces a new concept: the Internet Media Tablet.

The ARCHOS 5 is the flagship product of this new line bringing the customer a new way to enjoy Internet, Media and TV in a handheld device.

It redefines the high-end portable device with its ultra-thin design and a black stainless steel body, a high resolution 5" touch screen, combined with the horsepower of a laptop from the world's first implementation of the ARM Cortex superscalar microprocessor.

The ARCHOS 5 Internet Media Tablet provides instant mobile access to Internet, Media and TV.

Full Web surfing
With an 800 pixels wide resolution and a 5" screen, you can browse the Web in full width just like on your PC. No need to zoom in and out, web pages are fully displayed on the ARCHOS screen. Plus, with Adobe Flash 9 video support, you can natively browse video-sharing websites such as Dailymotion or Youtube.

High-speed browsing
New processing power gives the ARCHOS Internet Media Tablet the unrivalled ability to surf the Web on the go, just like you would with your laptop. No more endless waiting for the page to load, just grab your ARCHOS 5 and check the latest news right away. Your PC wouldn't have finished booting up by the time you've put the ARCHOS back in your pocket.

Full email application
Once connected to a WiFi or 3.5G network, the included email software allows you to check your emails from your email accounts (compatible with POP/IMAP) whenever you want. See the number of awaiting emails right on the ARCHOS 5 home screen, answer back, or share attachments with anyone (only compatible formats). The ARCHOS email application is the feature that lets you stay in touch while on the go.

Widgets application
Download hundreds of fun, useful widget applications and then put your favorites on the ARCHOS home screen. In a nutshell, you can now check the weather before leaving for work or see the latest sports results without having to start a new application.

Web TV and Web Radio
In less than 3 clicks, you can access nearly 1,000 Web TV channels, over 10,000 Web radio stations and 100,000 podcasts. There's no downloading wait time. Radio and TV start streaming right away from a worldwide list of traditional and independent radio and TV stations.

Media Club
The Media Club remains the easiest way to get video and music content on the go. With an even richer library with new partners and the biggest industry players, discover a large library of movies, documentaries, music albums and games. Buy or rent your entertainment in a couple of clicks and start watching it on your ARCHOS 5.

Videos
The ARCHOS 5 provides the best multimedia experience on the go. The high resolution screen gives the finest image available on a portable device, and the 5" screen held in your hands gives the same viewing comfort as a 32" TV screen in a living room. Your videos on the go never looked so brilliant.

Photos
Browse through your photos with a simple flick of your finger or play a slideshow of your last vacation. The high resolution screen perfectly reproduces each picture in such detail that individual pixels can't even be seen.

Music
Let your entire CD collection comfortably reside inside your ARCHOS. There's plenty of room. Rediscover the songs left aside for months, or show your friends your last discoveries. The unique ARCHOS music browsing system allows you to create your playlists without using a PC, and the displayed album covers will add a touch of image to your music.

Archos DVR Docking Station For Archos 5

* Easily record your favorite programs with the included TV program guide1.Select your program on the program grid and schedule the recording with a click of the remote control.
* Browse the Web comfortably and write your emails using the included remote control. Charge your Internet Media Tablet quicky.
* Play back HD* videos up to 720p from your ARCHOS to your TV.
* Stream any of the music, movies or photos from your PC to your TV using your WiFi home network.
* The DVR Station includes a remote control with a built-in keyboard and a mouse pointer that will let you experience Internet on your TV just like on your PC. Enjoy your films with 5.1 Surround Sound on your home cinema system through the SPDIF output.

* DVR Docking Station
* Turn your ARCHOS tablet into a Digital Video Recorder
* Charge your Archos more quickly
* Playback your content on your TV
* Stream media to your TV
* Watch Web TV

Technical Details

Video Playback
• MPEG-4(2) (ASP@L5 AVI, up to DVD resolution)
WMV (MP@ML, up to DVD resolution) including WMV protected files
M-JPEG (Motion JPEG Video) in QVGA resolution
With optional plug-ins:HD support: MPEG-4 (ASP 720p) & WMV HD (MP 720p)
H.264 up to DVD resolution with AAC
MPEG-2 MP@ML up to 10 Mbps (up to DVD resolution) and AC3 stereo sound (5.1)
Audio Playback - Stereo MP3 decoding @ 30-320 Kbits/s CBR & VBR, WMA, Protected WMA, WMA pro 5.1, WAV (PCM/ADPCM).
With optional software plug-ins (downloadable directly on your ARCHOS tablet via ARCHOS)
AAC(3), AAC+ stereo audio files
AC3 stereo audio and 5.1 sound files
Phot formats supported JPEG, PNG, BMP & GIF
Recording Record NTSC/PAL/SECAM in MPEG-4 SP AVI format with ADPCM stereo sound, VGA resolution (640x480) @ 30 or 25 f/s
PDF Viewer
Audio recording Stereo line-in, WAV (IMA ADPCM or PCM) format
Connections Inputs - Video: composite, S-Video, RGB, YPbPr
Outputs - Video: composite, S-video, RGB, YPbPr, HDMI
Audio: stereo analog, SPDIF
Miscellaneous: infrared emitter, AV Switch
USB slave (mini B), USB host ( USB A), infrared
Audio: stereo analog
receptor for remote control, DC-in for power charger

Genuine Archos Battery Dock Generation 6 ( For Archos 5 & 7 )

Specially designed for your trips, the Battery Dock is the ideal travel companion for your ARCHOS 5 Internet Media Tablet. The power adapter will fully charge your ARCHOS 5 battery in less than 2 hours and increase the autonomy of your tablet. With its USB 2.0 host and cable, it lets you transfer your files directly from almost USB keys, digital cameras, PC or Macs, or any other portable media players. With the high-quality S-Video output, or with the standard quality composite output, and the stereo audio connections you can watch all you videos on your TV. And if you eventually run out of battery on your ARCHOS 5, the dock back-up battery takes over so you get extended playback time. All of this with a little stick no bigger than a pack of gum.

Features

* Built-in Battery
* Download pictures directly from most digital cameras
* Transfer files from a USB key or a hard drive

I ONLY SHIP TO THE UK.SORRY IN ADVANCE.
Old 18 February 2009, 04:20 PM
nickhasl
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump
Old 19 February 2009, 06:25 PM
nickhasl