Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Classic Parts Clear Out

Search this Thread

Old 20 February 2009, 08:43 PM
NUTTYNICK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic Parts Clear Out

I'm selling off a few bits and pieces from a clearout I've just had. Please ask any questions if you have any.

I've stuck a price next to each bit but offers welcome, just PM me, you never know. I'd prefer not to split the items unless there are some good offers for the individual parts.
Cheers

Turbosmart BOV - Some wear marks where it's been rubbing in the engine bay. This hasn't effected the operation at all. The piston is free to move and leak free. The spring pressure can be adjusted to adjust the force of the blow off. These are quite expensive bits of kit when new. £55 delivered SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Set of SAGA gauges with all sensors. 60mm diameter and a stepper type. Quite noisy in operation compared to say the Prosport type but work just as well. The boost gauge comes with a memory so that you can replay the last minute or so of activity. All come with built in alarm and warning lights. Smoked face when de powered but white when lit. Instructions are available online somewhere. The price is for the Oil Px, Temp and Boost. The water temp is tempramental and so will be supplied free. £45 delivered SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Rear standard brake set up but with Mintex M1155 pads. As you can see from the pics, the discs and pads have hardly been used. Fitted for about 2k miles. The calipers are unsiezed and leak free. Great if you need new discs and pads etc as these will save you a few quid £80 plus postage (18kg)

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Front four pot set up. The calipers were stripped for refurbishment but other plans got in the way. The paint finish needs sorting for sure, but the calipers come with a brand new unopened seal kit plus one new piston. The calipers will need minimal cleaning with some emery cloth prior to re assembly. The discs and pads are also less than 2k miles old and are Mintex M1155. This is probably the most important upgrade an Impreza can get £200 plus postage (26kg)

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Decat Downpipe from Scoobyworld. Wrapped and in very good condition. Bellmouth type going down to 2.5". This has a threaded flange for a lambda sensor or spark plug if you need to blank the hole. Comes with a roll of brand new exhaust wrap if you feel the need to redo it. £100 posted
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

TSL Firestorm rear backbox. Looks mucky in pics but will polish up as new. Slight scuff to underside but not significantly dented. Baffles do not rattle and this sounds really deep and quite loud. I really like it but went for the TSL Grp N instead to keep the neighbours happy. £120 plus postage

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I'm still deciding on whether or not to fit some Cusco coilovers to my car. They are the set damping/rebound type and are in good condition. Solid top mounts with adjustable camber on the fronts. No leaks and from what I can ascertain, 7kg/mm and 5kg/mm front and rear springs. If someone offers around £350 plus postage then I may be tempted to move these on as well. PM for pics if interested.

PM me for an more precise postage price. I will include insurance to cover the value of the items as standard. Collection is welcome.
This lot is going on Ebay soon, so get in there quick.

Last edited by NUTTYNICK; 23 February 2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 20 February 2009, 09:45 PM
B8YN
Scooby Regular

the links dont work mate
Old 20 February 2009, 10:09 PM
NUTTYNICK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by B8YN
the links dont work mate
Cheers for that, done some fixing hopefully