Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

For sale 324/301 2001 Impreza

Search this Thread

Old 15 April 2009, 06:50 PM
mjtelectrical
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale 324/301 2001 Impreza

Hi all, unfortunately it's time to sell my beloved Impreza . This is due to a change in personal circumstances and is done very reluctantly. She is a very late 2001 model in gorgeous Mica Red with factory alloys and aftermarket rear lights and crystal side repeaters. Internally she is in beautiful condition with the factory stereo & speakers still fitted and original mats. I'm including the Road Angel and Tracker with the car. Now for the really good bit. The engine and transmission have been sensibly and carefully modified to give a big hike in performance without sacrificing reliability. The engine comprises of the following mods;

Remap with printout at 324 bhp/301 lb ft, Air resonator delete, K & N panel filter, modified intake pipe (all breathers now vta), VF28 turbo, big tmic, Walbro pump, pink injectors, Mahle forged pistons, Sports cat, Hayward & Scott full Exhaust, Cometic head gaskets, new O2 and wideband sensors, alloy oil catch tank, Exedy uprated clutch, STI V5 gearbox (5 speed), STI V5 differential.

The mods were carried out gradually over the two years she has been in my care, and the engine is about 150 miles away from being run in on the forged rebuild and hasn't missed a beat, pulling strong and clean, and I've serviced and maintained her religiously , always allowing the turbo to cool after a run and to warm up fully before driving on boost.The map is set at a conservative 1.0 bar so there's much more to come from this peach of an engine. I must point out a shopping trolley crease on the nearside passengers door and a small (tiny) ding from inside the boot on the rear wing but to be honest they don't detract from her impeccable appearance and wouldn't cost too much to fix I'm told. She is very powerful and sounds fantastic, so don't miss out on a genuine car that will not disappoint. Cheques to clear in bank before car released, cash accepted & paypal. Proof of insurance upon test drive. Call me on 07971 252699 if you have any queries.£ 4750. Thanks, Mark.