Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

06 WRX wagon, lpg conversion

Search this Thread

Old 26 April 2009, 05:34 PM
chart pattern
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 WRX wagon, lpg conversion

Just looking to see what happens with this as it is a bit quirky; i do not need to sell,and am certainly in no rush, but i have been after a Forester STi for a while and may well have now found a suitable one.

06 WRX wagon, crystal grey, 51000 miles, the balance to 60k or four months warranty left;
cambelt fitted at 40k service
new clutch and gearbox courtesy of Subaru warranty - not my driving, just pathetic dealership mechanic ability ; these are currently being fitted at Cotswolds Subaru so no pics available just yet although will post if any interest and when get car back.
central cat removed
Prodrive springs
green filter,

The big mod i have done is an lpg conversion carried out 15 months ago by Autogas Sport in Ketley, Telford. For 90+% of my driving this has enabled me to run at less than 50p per litre. For those who have just fallen off their chairs (lpg!!!!, how dare he!!) this has been a fabulous mod that has paid for itself twice over in the period it has been done (conversion cost £1650 incl). It should be said that the ecu that controls the gas has no influence on the petrol side, or vice versa, so when in petrol mode I have the full standard power of the wrx. For a slightly fuller description see post 5 here, https://www.scoobynet.com/general-te...nning-gas.html

I appreciate that this is a bit out of the ordinary for here, but like i said, i am just seeing if there is any interest; I do not need to sell and the worst that happens is i pass on the Forester and keep my wrx.

Looking for around £10500

pm or email me on ampleamp@googlemail.com any questions and i will do my best to answer them

thanks for looking