Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

FAO CHRIS B

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2009, 02:21 PM
catalunya 172 ker
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO CHRIS B

as you probably already know paypal found in my favour, over the bonnet you didnt send me,,,,

but guess what they cant recover the funds from you...

YOU OWE ME £90

and id appreciate it back seeing as i have a 6 month old baby to feed...

I am also gonna see if i can take this matter to the police, and hopefully your get a knock on the door....

SORT THIS OUT...
Old 17 May 2009, 02:54 PM
beanys
Scooby Regular

this is getting to regular now members ripping each other of ,think its about time that only full paid members of this site that leave an adress are allowed to sell, its about time this site did abit more to protect its members
hope you get it sorted out mate ,lets get this sorted once and forall, lets have a paid member section for selling only and nothing else , iknow this will pi$$ some people off but enuff is enuff at the moment iv been lucky and traded with decent people but one day iam sure i will get stung
lets all pull to gether and sort this out
before some one gets hurt
beanys
Old 17 May 2009, 03:00 PM
scoobyp1
Scooby Regular

Why dont we all just meet up and go knock on the door ?
Old 17 May 2009, 03:27 PM
JayZetec
Scooby Regular

this the same Chris-B?

https://www.scoobynet.com/private-sa...ood-tyres.html

I have a facelift lightweight alloy bonnet without vents (and needs a little tlc) going for free if you want it
Old 17 May 2009, 03:36 PM
need4speeduk
Scooby Regular

yep, these people really **** me off too. but guess what. paypal **** me off just as much. had the same thing on ebay and again, they found in my favour, but no refund. these people are scumbags, but so is paypal, especially as they advertise all this "pay through us and be protected" ****e.

makes you wonder where the decency has gone in this world.

hope you manage to sort it out mate and get your money back. good luck
Old 17 May 2009, 03:58 PM
340BHP-WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 ker
as you probably already know paypal found in my favour, over the bonnet you didnt send me,,,,

but guess what they cant recover the funds from you...

YOU OWE ME £90

and id appreciate it back seeing as i have a 6 month old baby to feed...

I am also gonna see if i can take this matter to the police, and hopefully your get a knock on the door....

SORT THIS OUT...
Can't believe he did that to you mate

I finally received my parts from him after about a month of messing around and lets just say i'm less than pleased with what I got !

Hope he does the right thing and gives you your money back
Old 17 May 2009, 04:03 PM
westybikes
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JayZetec
this the same Chris-B?

https://www.scoobynet.com/private-sa...ood-tyres.html

I have a facelift lightweight alloy bonnet without vents (and needs a little tlc) going for free if you want it

hello mate, il have please when can i pick it up ?

cheers carl
Old 17 May 2009, 06:12 PM
catalunya 172 ker
Scooby Regular

up till i get an answer.....
Old 17 May 2009, 07:32 PM
scubbay
Scooby Regular

Disgusting behaviour which destroys good faith between members.
Old 17 May 2009, 07:34 PM
erchie84
Scooby Regular

Agreed cant understand why people do this ..believe me i know how you feel here's hoping he gets in touch
Old 17 May 2009, 08:10 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Ker, when you paid via PayPal did you pay with a credit or debit card?

I have been ripped off twice on eBay and I had paid by PayPal and they agreed in my favour but the seller had no funds. On both occasions I got onto my bank and they got the funds back from PayPal and the bank put a credit onto my account.

You have more protection with a credit card but if you make enough of a fuss they will also pursue it for you if you used a debit card. Once your bank are involved PayPal usually roll over.

It is too bad that there are members on SN who are ripping other members off, I agree that only fully paid up members should be able to sell on here and only if they have achieved a certain level of posts (say 250) and have been members for at least 6 months.
Old 17 May 2009, 08:12 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by westybikes
hello mate, il have please when can i pick it up ?

cheers carl
I believe that the bonnet was offered to Ker and not you, at least give the lady a chance to answer.
Old 17 May 2009, 08:36 PM
catalunya 172 ker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
I believe that the bonnet was offered to Ker and not you, at least give the lady a chance to answer.
it's ok, he can have it, probably gonna just change the vents on mine and get a re-spray..

we paid with lee's debit card, but my cash so il get on to his bank....what niggles me is this chris b is/was currently selling another scoob on ebay..and when lee asked him about it, he got all mouthy and told lee its none of our business.....well it is when he has got £90 of my money and i have seren to feed, no one can afford to lose cash these days...especially us as we both lost our jobs...

he is sellin all over impreza sport net, and ebay, so this makes me think he is using a new paypal account.he even had the audasity to ask me to send another £40 to send the bonnet, but we told him no...

COME ON CHRIS...I WANT MY MONEY BACK
Old 17 May 2009, 08:42 PM
cossie-nutter
Scooby Regular

it's ok, he can have it, probably gonna just change the vents on mine and get a re-spray..

we paid with lee's debit card, but my cash so il get on to his bank....what niggles me is this chris b is/was currently selling another scoob on ebay..and when lee asked him about it, he got all mouthy and told lee its none of our business.....well it is when he has got £90 of my money and i have seren to feed, no one can afford to lose cash these days...especially us as we both lost our jobs...

he is sellin all over impreza sport net, and ebay, so this makes me think he is using a new paypal account.he even had the audasity to ask me to send another £40 to send the bonnet, but we told him no...

Have you Pm'd him or called him ?

Last edited by cossie-nutter; 17 May 2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 17 May 2009, 08:47 PM
cossie-nutter
Scooby Regular

Also there is nothing stopping you from leaving Bad Feedback on his for sale thread on ScoobyNet "I Trader"

Last edited by cossie-nutter; 17 May 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 17 May 2009, 08:52 PM
V5RLTD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter
Also there is nothing stopping you from leaving Bad Feedback on his for sale thread on ScoobyNet "I Trader"

https://www.scoobynet.com/search.php?searchid=2580349

Have you reported this tot he Admin, Mods ? As his account can be put under Investigation ?
Im friends with him on here as are you! Is there 2 sides to this or do i terminate our freindship now?!
Every week there's a new thread about this shit, i will only buy now if its driveable to pick up.

Hope it all gets sorted catalunya
Old 17 May 2009, 08:53 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

If I were you when you or Lee get onto the bank they will probably tell you that you are not entitled to payment protection as you paid via a debit card but do not believe this for one second. They do have procedures in place in order to get back your funds it is just that they do not tell you about them. Be firm with them and even if they keep giving you the runaround or a flatout no just say something on the lines of:

"You are my bank and are supposed to help with customer problems, can you please follow up the matter on my behalf with PayPal as they have awarded my claim with them in my favour but will not refund my payment."

As frustrating as it can be dealing with banks if you are persistent and polite they will sort it out for you. I hope this is of help if you need bonnet picked up locally let me know, it would be a pleasure to help out you and Lee as you are fellow members of SWS.
Old 17 May 2009, 09:08 PM
catalunya 172 ker
Scooby Regular

well this is my side of the story...
i bought the bonnet of chris for £90, and paid him via paypal straight away this was for delivery too...
he messaged us 2-3 days after sayin he was havin trouble finding a courier,but promised he was gonna get one to bring the bonnet we said fine we were due to go away for a week so this would give him a week to find one and get it sorted...

he phoned lee, and said that he would definalty get it sent, as we presumed he had got it sorted as he had a week, and he had even started a thread askin for someone to send a bonnet with, he told us that he had a company.

nothing arrived and he didnt answer the messages by the wednesday, this now was 3 weeks after buying it..and it seemed other people were in the same boat as us, and they were posting up they were promised parts which he had not sent.

understandably i was annoyed, and i asked him to refund our money, to which he said he would do by the saturday, as he did not have cash in his paypal account till then, we waited and guess what...nothing..

so i started the paypal claim, to which he even posted on there tellin paypal to send me my money back....and that he was gonna throw the bonnet in a skip..

then the bloke had the nerve to pm me sayin he had found a courier but because paypal had removed the £90 from him and froze it, he wanted another £40 to send...to which ireplied hell no...

this in fact is a complete lie cause paypal have not taken any money from him, they can not reclaim the £90 from his account...

im not tryin to be unfair but he has my money and i need it back
Old 17 May 2009, 09:12 PM
catalunya 172 ker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
I hope this is of help if you need bonnet picked up locally let me know, it would be a pleasure to help out you and Lee as you are fellow members of SWS.

thanks hun...heres hoping i get this money back and then we can re look or use it on the bonnet i have
Old 17 May 2009, 09:25 PM
skid11
Scooby Regular

Chris
u replied to me via pm pretty quickly so reply to these people
Old 17 May 2009, 09:41 PM
cossie-nutter
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by V5RVLTD
Im friends with him on here as are you! Is there 2 sides to this or do i terminate our freindship now?!
Every week there's a new thread about this shit, i will only buy now if its driveable to pick up.

Hope it all gets sorted catalunya
Totally agree there are 2 sides to every story so come on Chris mate lets get this sorted so nobody has any ill feeling!

Ive just clicked who Chris B is now lol (I am not blode honest!)

You will never ditch my friend ship you love me to much!

Before I comment again I would like to see Chris B come on here and hear his side!

Last edited by cossie-nutter; 17 May 2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 17 May 2009, 10:02 PM
catalunya 172 ker
Scooby Regular

thats no problem , i hold no grudges....all i want is for chris to put my £90 back into his paypal, so it can be reclaimed....
Old 17 May 2009, 11:31 PM
Chris.B
Scooby Regular

Oh dear oh dear, typical SN style
Thanks for the PM, Email or even call...!
No instead I had a mate direct me here...

Right, I never knew you did not receive a refund until tonight, last I heard PayPal had you money on 'hold' I had sent then messages asking them to refund you, I thought they already had TBH. So, sorry about this... I have just been done out of £350 off some tw@t up north who will be dealt with accordingly. My PayPal account is now out of action because of this until it's sorted out (not your fault I might add).
I will give you your refund in full (later this week and not via PayPal) and will PM you about this.

Old 18 May 2009, 07:52 AM
wazo'swrx
Scooby Regular

Fair play - Another case closed by this friday ..lol wheres the next thread ??????? lol
Old 18 May 2009, 08:21 AM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

same as you told us you where going to refund us last time on the wednesday but you had no money until the satarday so gave you till then and still nothing and waiting

think you know that there were no funds in you pay pal why would pay pal say that they were holding the 90 when you had nothing there to hold ??? as they don't lie

you have sold things since the bonnet like seats and so on so why couldnt you refund us? plus why have we always had to pm you about the bonnet ? we paid you so you should let us know whats going on, not us keep asking you

we are not the only one's that have had a problem with you and all we want is our money back same as anyone else would so please give it back and that will be that, if we dont get it and soon we will take it to the police and as far as we have too

you were quick enough to spend it and even ask us for another £40 extra to send it as you had no money and then told us you would pay it back to us ??

if you sold your seats the other day why did you not use that money to send us the bonnet ???????

stop taking the p@ss and sort it out i want this in the open to show what has been going on so no pm lie's anymore
Old 18 May 2009, 09:01 AM
Chris.B
Scooby Regular

I'm not getting in to a bitch fight with you mate, I have sent your missus a PM.

The email I got off PayPal said
Disputed Amount: -90.00 GBP- The disputed amount has been temporarily
deducted from your account until the dispute is resolved.
And just for the record, a few facts.
I have not sold the bonnet at all or any bonnet.
I asked you while the claim was going on and PayPal had your money on hold if you wanted to pay the 'member' on here who was going to have delivered.
Then I would of refunded you the £40 it would of cost after delivery.
You went on ISN making me out to be a thief which is why I snapped about it.

Like I said I have PM'd your missus about a refund, so leave it at that.
Old 18 May 2009, 09:18 AM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Chris.B
I'm not getting in to a bitch fight with you mate, I have sent your missus a PM.

The email I got off PayPal said

And just for the record, a few facts.
I have not sold the bonnet at all or any bonnet.
I asked you while the claim was going on and PayPal had your money on hold if you wanted to pay the 'member' on here who was going to have delivered.
Then I would of refunded you the £40 it would of cost after delivery.
You went on ISN making me out to be a thief which is why I snapped about it.

Like I said I have PM'd your missus about a refund, so leave it at that.
if you sold seats the other day why dont you pay out of that to send it to us then ???
we just want our money or the bonnet and that is that mate but at the moment have not got nothing
why should we have to pay someone else more money ?? thats up to you to sort it as we paid you mate
Old 18 May 2009, 09:28 AM
Chris.B
Scooby Regular

Like I said before mate, AFAIK you had already had the money back. It was only last night I found out otherwise.
The paying someone else was just an idea where you could of got the bonnet after the claim through PayPal had been made. If you didn't agree I could have sent you a bonnet for free?

I'm not doing this bitchy thing mate, it's not how I operate. Get your missus to PM me back about the refund.
Old 18 May 2009, 09:31 AM
catalunya 172 ker
Scooby Regular

pm sent to you chris..
Old 18 May 2009, 09:36 AM
Chris.B
Scooby Regular

Thanks, back at ya

Quick Reply: FAO CHRIS B