Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

MY03 Subaru impreza wrx ppp

Search this Thread

Old 18 May 2009, 09:31 PM
Simonez
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY03 Subaru impreza wrx ppp

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX PPP
(Private plate will be removed, before the sale)
2003 registered 03 Plate
3 Previous owners
MOT and Tax
HPI clear (old HPI tests still present)
History, purchase receipt, general parts receipts, service receipts
2 x key fobs, remote central locking
CAT 1 Alarm / immobilizer
4 door
Prodrive Performance package (PPP) Certificate present
32,000 miles
Black with gold flake
1st to see will buy!
£7500 ono

Bodywork:
The outside body work is in good condition, a few stone chips on the bonnet and the front bumper, and a couple of stone chips on the roof, again due to its age! nothing major though, the passenger side front wing also has a pin ***** dent, which isn't very noticeable but is there,
The black paint is in excellent condition, it has a gold flake in it, and it really shines through when the sun catches is, the paint work has been protected very well, and the shine is brilliant!
The car has the Standard Spoiler, and standard plastic side skirts, all in great condition! the boot has been debagged, and the front badge has been changed, this is the only cosmetic change to the car, other than that its totally standard!

Interior:
The Interior is immaculate, totally standard WRX interior, in Black, which has been very well cared for, and has been a none smoking car, Comes with the Standard Subaru CD / Tape Player with Radio and other functions, Power Steering, Air-conditioning, Electric windows all round, Engine immobilizer and Central Locking via the Key Fob, electric mirrors. Front fog lights.

Engine:
Standard Subaru Impreza wrx 2.0 turbo Flat four engine, has covered 32,000 miles from new, with all MOTs / service records to prove current mileage, The engine is well maintained, and looked after, and is cleaned regularly just to keep all the unnecessary dirt and general road grim off it, Oil levels are checked regularly, Mobil 1 oil is used always!

2.0 16v boxer turbo!

The PPP Package makes a big difference in the general overall performance of the car,
The car Should be run on V-power or similar!
The Prodrive pack consists of an Cat Back Prodrive Exhaust system, with a 4" Tail pipe, this really gives the Subaru the signature flat four rumble which is what Subaru's are all about!
and then the ECU has been Remapped to the Prodrive Spec, again this is all Factory settings from Subaru, and have the Certificate to prove this.
The car has the standard Intercooler and bonnet scoop also,

http://www.prodrive.com/up/03MY%20WRX%20PPP.pdf - Info on the Prodrive pack

Gearbox:
The Standard Subaru Impreza WRX gearbox is fantastic, standard 5 speed and reverse! gear changing is easy and swift, and very impressive throughout the rev range! a Solid gearbox!

Drive train:
The Subaru has great traction, due to its All Wheel drive system, this is in great condition, and really enhances the performance of the car!

Alloy Wheels & Brakes:
Subaru Standard 17" Alloy wheels in a light Gold/Grey Colour, all in good condition, a couple of little kerb marks but nothing major, all 4 tyres are wrapped in Yokohoma Tyres, all in great condition and loads of tread left in them,
Subaru Standard Brakes, all in great working order, stop the car very well, and again are very well maintained! The handbrake works flawlessly! The Gear **** has been changed for A Black STi one,

History & service:
The car has full service history and records, the previous owner who I bought it from worked for Subaru Prodrive in Banbury, so it's been a cherished car throughout its life.
loads of receipts, and general date of the car, along with 2 HPI car checks, one which was done myself, and by the previous owner.
PPP Certificate, old Tax discs, and MOT's etc

Conclusion:
A very regrettable sale, sale is due to buying a first house, the car has been well looked after, and maintained regardless of the cost, due to being a very enthusiastic car detailer, every aspect of the cars paint / body work / engine / interior all the very little details have been cared for and properly cleaned and maintained. the car only gets used on the weekend and during holidays, due to a work van, this shows why the mileage is very low!
Very looked after and well maintained Subaru impreza wrx PPP!
Fantastic performing car, one of the best I've owned out of quite a collection.

Any pictures you require, please do no hesitate to pm!

Located in Leicester

£7500 ono

Last edited by Simonez; 19 May 2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 19 May 2009, 05:02 PM
Simonez
Scooby Newbie

bump

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1048357.htm

open to offers also

Last edited by Simonez; 19 May 2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 20 May 2009, 07:18 PM
Simonez
Scooby Newbie

bump
Old 24 May 2009, 09:26 PM
Simonez
Scooby Newbie

upski
Old 25 May 2009, 03:19 PM
ahar
Scooby Regular

Free bump from me - your engine looks a lot cleaner than my 03 WRX PPP does!