Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Rock Band Instuments Xbox360

Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2009, 06:56 PM
labpedro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Band Instuments Xbox360

Afternoon,

I am selling my Rock Band Instruments for the Xbox360 as I have got a set of Guitar hero ones now, and am in no need for two sets (plus the wife has threatened to burn them due to the space they take up L.

Anyway, what is included is:-

Rock Band Drums, foot pedal and drum sticks

The drums also have the official Drum Silencer pads which are removable (they have a sticky back) however I have found that with these attached, they affect the sensitivity somewhat. If you don’t hit the pad dead centre when they are fitted, it sometimes doesn’t register (although you could hit the harder which works and feels better when you are rocking on!!!). They are height adjustable, and if space is a premium (I only found this out last week) you can take the legs off and plug the pads into the feet and sit them on a table.

The Rock Band Fender Stratocaster Guitar and strap. Nothing really to say about this. It’s a guitar. Erm, with a strummer and a whammy bar. Ahhh, hang on, thought of something. On the guitar front is a 4/5 switch that works with Rock band 1 and 2 where, setting it onto a different, erm, setting (J) causes a different effect in-game when you go into overdrive mode (Hitting all the stars...blah blah, if you know the game, you know what I mean)

I am also including an Xplorer (Xploder?) guitar that I bought and have never used, so still boxed and bagged up, sticker sheet unused etc (everyone loves stickers). This guitar will work with the guitar hero games (guitar hero 2/3/Aerosmith etc)

Finally there is the USB powered hub to plug into your 360 so you can have more than 2 wired peripherals connected.

All 3 items work with Rock Band 1/2/ACDC/Track Pack Vol 1, along with Guitar Hero World tour (which is easier with the rock band drums as there are only 4 pads compared to the official Guitar Hero ones which have 5) and Guitar Hero Metallica.

If you want to see them working before you buy, I live in Kempston so you can pop along and have a “RAWK” session to try.

All in excellent condition and work perfectly. No software is included with these, but these can be picked up on eBay relatively cheap (if you don’t own them already). I do still have the box, however it is flat packed so will need to be gaffer taped if you wish to use it to carry the stuff in .

I would prefer collection from Kempston/Bedford, however I can post at your cost, and that aint gonna be cheap. Plus if you collect you can have a go first so you can see they work

Looking for around £60 ono or a sub/amp etc

Cheers

Ray