Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

New Age WRX bits

Search this Thread

Old 17 June 2009, 10:12 AM
Bloitus
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Age WRX bits

Hi All,
I have the following Items i have to get sell off as i have to make space in my garage for an upcoming project.

Try and spot the area of my car i had to replace

Parts:
Drivers Side rear door (for estate new age onwards - was blue now professionally sprayed green so in perfect condition - comes stripped of all parts) - £60 *pickup only*
Drivers Side rear door privacy glass (for saloon newage onwards - official subaru part from a uk300 i believe)- £60
Drivers Side rear door window mech with motor - £20
Drivers side rear door lock - £10
Rear Brake Light from new age Wrx spoiler - £5
Box of Parts: £10
Drivers side Rear door Hinges
Drivers side Rear door speaker (doesn't look like an original but it works well)
Various other bits of door trim (handles etc - see photos)

Please goto www.bloitus.co.uk/carparts to see all the photos (or download the zip of all the photos from rapidshare)
It will take a while to load from bloitus.co.uk as they are on my home and the photos are very high res, so you can see the parts in detail.
I'm open to offers as i need to shift most of the bits just don't take the **** as i need to make some money back after an "Incident"
I'll be charging the going 1st class rate for any bits that need posting, else people can come and pick stuff up from me down in winchester (i'll deliver 5 mile radius).
email me on "mark_blewett at hotmail dot com" if you are interested in anything.

Cheers

Mark (AKA Bloitus)

***if you were wondering why i am selling a mint rear door that i just have had sprayed up to match my car well let me advise you that estate rear doors and saloon rear doors are NOT the same no matter what anyone says DAMN IT!!
Old 09 October 2009, 03:08 PM
Bloitus
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All,

All this stuff is still available but now I'm pretty much giving it away as i have run out of garage space!

Only the Door and privacy glass i would like a bit of cash for (just make me a reasonable offer and they are yours - e.g. get a bargain!)

If anyone wants anything let me know.

my only stipulation is that you have to come and collect it (though i will deliver around 5 miles from my house)

Cheers Mark