Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Yakima Roof Rack for Sale (to fit 02-07 model Impreza Saloon)

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2009, 05:43 PM
Leon111
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yakima Roof Rack for Sale (to fit 02-07 model Impreza Saloon)

Hello.

If anyone's interested, I have a Yakima Roof Rack + Raptor Bike Tray for sale. I bought this when I lived in the States... as far as I know you can't actually buy this version in the UK.

I say it’s for an Impreza because the 'Q-Clips' that attach it to the roof-rail are the specific size (Q78) to fit an 02-07 model Impreza saloon. Yakima manufacture all different sizes of Q-Clips (so the rack could fit most cars)... Only problem is it'll probably be very hard to track down different sizes here in the UK. As a result, I thought it best to start-off by offering this rack directly to anyone with an 02-07 model Scooby.

Overall, it’s in very good condition - only a little bit of ware & tear from regular usage. It cost about $550 new (£330 at current exchange rate), and I only used it for around six months in total - before disassembling it and putting it in to storage.

The rack consists of the following parts:

4x Q Towers
2x 48" Crossbars
4x Q78 Clips
1x 44" Wind Fairing
6x SKS Locks
1x Raptor Bike Tray

For more info you can go to the US Yakima website: www.yakima.com

For a fit-guide, showing the specific requirements to fit at Impreza, you can go to: www.yakima.com/Consumer/Step1.aspx

The only thing I don't have anymore are the instructions showing the recommended measurements and spacings for fitting it to the car. However, I'm pretty sure they can be tracked-down somewhere online... The 'Fit My Car' guide on the Yakima
website does state some of the key measurements for fitting it. Just complete the fit-guide first, and they are displayed at the end (the dims are in inches).

I can email images of the rack (when it was fitted to my Impreza) to anyone that want to see it in more detail + I can take images of it now (disassembled) for anyone that wants to see that too.

I'd like to ask £150ono cash and collection only for it.
Postage could get pricey, but I will definitely consider it. I live in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.

If interested, please feel free to message me with any questions / queries... I'll do my best to answer them asap.

Thanks very much for reading,

Leon

Old 02 July 2009, 09:12 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Can you pm me pics of it on the car? thanks.
Old 02 July 2009, 11:22 PM
Leon111
Scooby Newbie

Default Images

Here's some images of the roof rack (on my old Impreza):