Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Version 3 STi Quick Sale Needed

Search this Thread

Old 06 July 2009, 05:39 PM
Ver.4
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Version 3 STi Quick Sale Needed

1996 P reg STi Import still reads in kilometers
78000 miles approx
5 months tax
MOT til jan 2010
Service history since being imported, timing belt, oil filter and rear brake pads done in last service.
Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser
HPi Clear

Upgraded zerosports induction kit and zerosports ecu that came fitted to the car from japan. Rare bits of kit. Also had an aftermarket back box and Blitz boost gauge with A-pillar pod which just needs wiring up.

Mint car extremely quick not for the faint hearted. Got mot and tax just needs a new driver now.

I have looked after this car and put almost every penny i have into maintaining it so i would like to see it go to a good home and somebody who will appreciate it. The engine pulls extremely strong, the gearbox is very very tight, clutch is strong aswell so nothing needs to be spent on this car.

Car is running at about 0.9 bar boost which is very safe, can be turned up to 1.1 bar and still be safe but the car has been mapped with the current ecu to 0.9 bar and is very very quick for an almost standard car. This is my 3rd subaru and it reminded my of my Impreza Type R when i test drove it so i just had to have it.

The car is 13 years old now so there are bound to be a few stonechips and minor marks here or there, no scratches with paint peeling or anything like that, jus the usual marks/stonechips you would expect.

Bad points
In the picture u can see than somebody has clipped the drivers side mirror, the glass and the casing is fine, just chipped away at the edge, it has not cracked at all.

Just want to give the buyer as much information as i can.

There is a minor tear on the drivers side seat but its so small that you cant even see it in the pictures.

I have been as honest as i possibly can so this advert does not spring any surprises upon any potential buyer.

Wanted £4500 for the car which is reasonable for its condition but because of these minor problems i am open to offers around £3500. This car is blisteringly quick, whoever comes to view it will want be addicted to the performance.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Offers on the price and negotiation is fine. No reasonable offer will be ignored. I know what its worth but if i get an offer close enough to what im after ill seriously consider it.

Pictures

Thanks

Sami
Old 06 July 2009, 10:40 PM
Ver.4
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to make it clear i am asking for around the £3500 mark and i am open to offers.

Really need this 2 sell now as i have another car and cant afford to run both. I think the price is fairly reasonable but if anybody has any pointers on how i could can sell faster then I welcome your advice and would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks