Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

P1 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2009, 09:45 AM
bowsaaa
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P1 681 for sale

Due to a number of reasons the time has come for me to sell my p1. Its model number 681 & Ive owned it for just over 3 years now. It was first registered in 2001 on a Y plate & has 64000 miles on the clock of which the last 30000 (approx) have been on the 2.5 short motor. MOT Dec & Tax Jan. Lots of trick bits fitted & many thousands spent by both me & the previous owner to make a reliable 417bhp & 430lb/ft limited only by the current pistons & rods. With these parts upgraded it has the supporting mods to go over 500. Also theres a huge folder of receipts & history to back this up. The car drives perfect & has a town friendly 500lb/ft Exedy clutch so no kangarooing in the traffic.

The front end of the car has a fair amount of stonechips which Ive touched up & are only really noticeable when close to the car, also theres a scratch on the passenger side of the front bumper which I did reversing down my drive. My plan was to get this repaired when I get the stonechips sorted but never I actually got around to doing either. I suppose the only plus to this is that the car is still wearing its original factory paint.

See my garage for pics & more info.

Plenty more pics available if required.

I'm in no rush to sell as it is & always has been my 2nd car so no silly offers please.

Unfortunately for the test pilots of this world neither am I going to let anyone test drive it unless they can prove they are insured & have the cash to hand.

Looking for £10k ovno. Some may say this is over priced but to be fair I would get more than this if I broke the car...... Sacrilege I know.

Any questions please ask.

Chris.

Last edited by bowsaaa; 29 August 2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 22 August 2009, 02:34 PM
simb 2
Scooby Regular

Location: South Wales - Stuck on this rollercoaster, get me off!!

Originally Posted by bowsaaa
Due to a number of reasons the time has come for me to sell my p1. Its model number 681 & Ive owned it for just over 3 years now. It was first registered in 2001 on a Y plate & has 64000 miles on the clock of which the last 30000 (approx) have been on the 2.5 short motor. MOT Dec & Tax Jan. Lots of trick bits fitted & many thousands spent by both me & the previous owner to make a reliable 417bhp & 430lb/ft & with the addition of some stronger pistons & rods it has the supporting mods to go over 500. Also theres a huge folder of receipts & history to back this up. The car drives perfect & has a town friendly Exedy clutch so no kangarooing in the traffic.

The front end of the car has a fair amount of stonechips which Ive touched up & are only really noticeable when close to the car, also theres a scratch on the passenger side of the front bumper which I did reversing down my drive. My plan was to get this repaired when I get the stonechips sorted but never I actually got around to doing either. I suppose the only plus to this is that the car is still wearing its original factory paint.

See my garage for pics & more info.

Plenty more pics available if required.

I'm in no rush to sell as it is & always has been my 2nd car so no silly offers please.

Unfortunately for the test pilots of this world neither am I going to let anyone test drive it unless they can prove they are insured & have the cash to hand.

Looking for £10k ovno. Some may say this is over priced but to be fair I would get more than this if I broke the car.

Any questions please ask.

Chris.

Stunning car and spec mate, I think for the price and whats been done, someone will get a bargain!!!
Old 26 August 2009, 10:11 PM
bowsaaa
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 02 September 2009, 06:56 PM
bowsaaa
Scooby Regular