Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

small cheap speedboat anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 22 September 2009, 05:30 PM
type-ellis
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default small cheap speedboat anyone?

Hi guys. Bit gutted ive got to put this up for sale as i only brought it at the weekend but i went to take it to my unit today where i was going to keep it over the winter only to be told that the owner had sold all the units and at the end of the mth i would no longer be able to rent it. So unfortunalty i have no choice but to sell it as i just dont have the room to keep it at home. Its a great little boat, ive just today fitted a new windscreen in it so take no notice of the broken one in the pic, ive also given it a good polish now and it looks great. The boat does not have an outboard motor so will need one of these, Depending on how fast you want to go depends on what you pay for one, You can pick one up for around £150 if your not bothered about ripping up the water or if you want to go faster obviously you need to think about one with more hp. Once an outboard is on its ready to go. Im after getting my money back on what i paid for it which was £250. As i said, ive put a new windscreen on and done odds and sods to it since then but if i can just get my £250 back im happy. Here is a pic of it, if anyone wants more pics i can take them no probs. It come on the trailer so is ready to tow away. Anyone interested please pm me and i will send you my contact number. Its located in wrexham, north wales. cheers, rich.