Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

zx6r cheap quick fun

Search this Thread

Old 01 November 2009, 12:51 PM
apples24
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zx6r cheap quick fun

well ive decided to part with my bike, only owned it for a month or so and prob only done a couple hundred miles, loved every minute of it and i think im hooked on a zx6r so im going to sell now save up a little more int he next month or so and by myself a newer christmas prezie

ok well this bike is very clean in my opinion, it does have a scuffed engine casing on near side other than that the smallest of dents corner of tank but it doesnt even notice

its a v reg hpi clear, just had its 15k service 1000 miles ago including the all importand shim service new tyres etc cost £800 !!!
bike has now covered 18000 miles

anyway it starts runs and rides perfectly pretty in the flesh too

complete with service book & receipts etc, mots and tax is out as it was not used for a year before i got it, i have the new keepers bit of logbook but other bit hasnt arrived as yet at the worst you can send of the new bit to obtaint he v5, you can tax the bike with the bit i have

the best bit is i will accept £1100 for this bike but to be honest im not wanting to haggle

the race can is off now as it was illegal it now has std can fitted

i seriously doubt theres nothing out there better for the money, im confident it will sail an mot, basicly the chap i got it from was away working in america he returned and bought a supermoto right time tight place found me owning this bike, ive had a bit of fun on it but i fancy newer