Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Vauxhall Calibra 1995 16V 2 L

Search this Thread

Old 08 November 2009, 06:26 PM
max1342
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vauxhall Calibra 1995 16V 2 L

Vauxhall Calibra 1995 16V 2 L
Silver
She is in good condition
Full M.O.T until September 2010
Car Tax until April 2010
V5 Present
Full leather interior all good condition apart from the common problem with the drivers seat where there is a tear. I am told this is repairable for a small amount.
Heated front seats
central locking
Alarm and immobiliser
Electric windows and electric sunroof.
White speedo dials, and Oil and Battery dials.
I have all receipts from myself and previous owners, there is previous service history on the car.
She is lovely to drive and also fun to drive, she is ticking over nicely, i haven't thrashed her, i have fully looked after her.
I added extras along the way whilst owning her, the cally has black ice alloy wheels 17", she has clear lexus lights at the back. Clear indicator lights at the front full stainless steel exhaust. (cat still attached so nice sound, not too loud)
The cally has a nice CD head unit which is 7 months old (JVC)
Sony 1200 watt Sub
Sony 4/3 way 500 watt Amp
In the last year i have had the idle cleared, cleaned oil and filter, new fuel relay, new lambda sensor, both suspension arms changed, four new tyres, new cam shaft sensor, recently during M.O.T i had the brakes bled and new brake hoses, disks cleaned and also the handbrake adjusted.
Receipts etc to prove work.
Basically the car is perfect and running sweet.
Now here are her bad points, where i parked my car in my work carpark somebody scraped past her on the left side front bumper, i have taken a picture of it to show you, it isn't that bad hardly worth mentioning but i had to show it. ( if you wanted the car i have a new front and back bumper which i bought, , so you are very welcome to have them aswell)
The 17" Black Ice Alloys are silver and black
no rusty archs really good body for a calibra
I personally didn't have any high insurance bills with her it was always reasonable monthly payments and i am not that old. :-)
If you would like to view or ask any questions you can do so by calling me on: 07800818519
or e mail me
I think i have included everything you need to know. Basically she is a nippy reliable sexy run around, and you won't need to do any work on her. She has always started first time, and i know she's a head turner. I will be truly sad to see her go.

Cash when collecting.
Pick up only unless local and i will discuss.

price £1100

also on ebay no reserve 1995 VAUXHALL CALIBRA 16V NO RESERVE on eBay (end time 11-Nov-09 18:05:00 GMT)