Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

New Front Splitter for Hawkeye Impreza

Search this Thread

Old 15 November 2009, 11:27 AM
STI Mav
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Front Splitter for Hawkeye Impreza

I have for sale a brand new and unused front splitter for a Hawkeye Impreza – this particular one has come from Revolution Motorsport.

I brought the splitter on impulse a few days after buying the car with the intention of fitting it as soon as possible (obviously as I brought it), but over the course of the last couple of weeks I’ve decided that I would prefer to keep the front as is and as such I’m putting the splitter up for sale.

I have treated the splitter with 2 coats of Hammerite Satin (gives a matt finish not a shiny one) and have applied the raised STI logo that you see in the pictures. It’s brand new and unused as previously mentioned. The only slight issue is that one of the drill holes has been broken off in transit (2nd pic). This would be very quick and easy to repair (couple of washer’s glued into place either side) and when properly installed wouldn’t make a difference anyway.

I paid £99 for it from Revolution Motorsport and given that it’s been fully treated and is ready for installation I’m putting it up at the same price. I’m Essex based around Chelmsford and given its size and the fact I dumped the packaging I would prefer a collection rather than having to post it.

Any interest before I stick it on Ebay ?

Old 16 November 2009, 02:30 PM
STI Mav
Scooby Regular

BTTT - Anyone interested.
Old 18 November 2009, 01:47 PM
STI Mav
Scooby Regular

BTTT - Still no one interested ???
Old 17 December 2009, 01:31 PM
TheDuke
Scooby Regular

I am Should be getting my car back today so as long as it doesn't blow up in the next few days, i'll buy it.
Old 17 December 2009, 01:49 PM
STI Mav
Scooby Regular

Fingers crossed mine is coming back on Saturday. I've actually asked them to fit this to my front bumper for me and I'm also paying to have a new exhaust done as well - might as well whilst it's in the garage eh !!

Warrenty company were virtually worthless with mine. Firstly they refused to pay out at all, but then once I had established they were lieing about 1 point in particular and threatened them with legal action they decided to pay out.

Not that it did me much good, off an £1800 total bill I'll be getting £650 back from them which covers 10 hours labour and the cost of 1 head gaskets.

3rd party Warrenty's are seriously not worth the paper they are written on - period !!