Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

v4 sti 2.5 + rotated car testing water

Search this Thread

Old 24 November 2009, 05:06 PM
whataz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default v4 sti 2.5 + rotated car testing water

hi folks

due to both my personal and financial circumstances am considering parting ways with my car. its white with carbon fin on v6 spoiler very nicely styled if i do say so myself with buddy club alloys, carbon scoop and comes with 2 front and 2 rear bumpers. black lighting all round. bumpers are 22b and zerosports respectively. i have a carrier bag full of receipts from japan and all work done in the uk.

imported into the uk in 06 only owned by myself. bought for 7.5k as at the time i had no idea about subaru's was told 350bhp only to find at a rolling road it was 260bhp.

from there i purchased a 2.5 sti engine with vf 34 turbo and simtek ecu. bought it piped it in only 400 miles later bang goes big ends and everything else internalls ect needed buying/rebuilding again.

now the .5 oversize weisco pistons, eagle rods, acl bearings, polished n ported heads, tomei headers, ion rotated turbo, hdi fmic, 700cc injectors, simtek ecu, custom downpipes, 3" jic magic titanium exhaust system is already to be mapped and to be honest i've lost interest.

the car has a roll cage fitted, leather fast car run to the sun interior and can come with 2k's worth of stereo equipment thats not yet installed. the car also has tein adjustable suspension and i'm sure i've missed a load but will update when i remember.

i cannot host pictures on here but heres a link to the piston heads ad i put on to test the water.

Subaru : Subaru Impreza approx 500 bhp

i'm looking for as much as i can get for my car as my personal circumstances has changed and as i said i have pretty much lost all my passion for it.

i may consider breaking but i'd want 99% of the car prov sold to do this and would like everyone to come see the part working.

had a lot of good trade on here both buying and selling. also had my fairshare of bein crapped on too so in escence am fed up. my runabout metro will do me fine haha

please people i dont wanna hear buyers market bla bla as another chaps listing on here was blitzed.

looking for £9500

please note the car has not yet been mapped so i cannot quote an accurate bhp figure, all i can say is i bought the turbo of a gentleman with a very big reputation and on his car was running 460 bhp plus and said would figure very well on a 2.5 setup.

thanks for your time guys and any questions either msg, quote or for a quicker response email whataz@hotmail.com

ps anyone willing to host pictures will be invited for xxx's under the mistletoe haha

Last edited by whataz; 13 December 2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: new price
Old 24 November 2009, 06:27 PM
millzy555
Scooby Regular

Can give u 450 for the ecu this weekend mate and also would like the engine please. pm with price"!!!
Old 24 November 2009, 06:29 PM
millzy555
Scooby Regular

Also price for turbo with all up and down pipes please. Can host pics if u send them. chrismills1982@googlemail.com
Old 24 November 2009, 10:50 PM
whataz
Scooby Regular

pm sent
Old 25 November 2009, 12:13 AM
Bealescooby
Scooby Regular

sell me the cage pls
Old 26 November 2009, 03:31 PM
STI_Baly
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YHPM
Old 26 November 2009, 04:22 PM
Ian
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm for turbo price as well plz

Trending Topics

Old 13 December 2009, 12:44 PM
whataz
Scooby Regular

bttt

car nearly complete

£9500 for a car definatley over 450 bhp and looks great
Old 13 December 2009, 01:13 PM
scoobydoo_done_u
Scooby Regular

there you go matey hope u sell it

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Old 13 December 2009, 01:14 PM
whataz
Scooby Regular

cheers mate greatly appreciated
Old 13 December 2009, 01:16 PM
scoobydoo_done_u
Scooby Regular

no probs
Old 24 February 2010, 08:11 AM
alanbell
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

is the 2.5 block open deck or other ????
Old 24 February 2010, 08:19 AM
alanbell
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by whataz
hi folks

due to both my personal and financial circumstances am considering parting ways with my car. its white with carbon fin on v6 spoiler very nicely styled if i do say so myself with buddy club alloys, carbon scoop and comes with 2 front and 2 rear bumpers. black lighting all round. bumpers are 22b and zerosports respectively. i have a carrier bag full of receipts from japan and all work done in the uk.

imported into the uk in 06 only owned by myself. bought for 7.5k as at the time i had no idea about subaru's was told 350bhp only to find at a rolling road it was 260bhp.

from there i purchased a 2.5 sti engine with vf 34 turbo and simtek ecu. bought it piped it in only 400 miles later bang goes big ends and everything else internalls ect needed buying/rebuilding again.

now the .5 oversize weisco pistons, eagle rods, acl bearings, polished n ported heads, tomei headers, ion rotated turbo, hdi fmic, 700cc injectors, simtek ecu, custom downpipes, 3" jic magic titanium exhaust system is already to be mapped and to be honest i've lost interest.

the car has a roll cage fitted, leather fast car run to the sun interior and can come with 2k's worth of stereo equipment thats not yet installed. the car also has tein adjustable suspension and i'm sure i've missed a load but will update when i remember.

i cannot host pictures on here but heres a link to the piston heads ad i put on to test the water.

Subaru : Subaru Impreza approx 500 bhp

i'm looking for as much as i can get for my car as my personal circumstances has changed and as i said i have pretty much lost all my passion for it.

i may consider breaking but i'd want 99% of the car prov sold to do this and would like everyone to come see the part working.

had a lot of good trade on here both buying and selling. also had my fairshare of bein crapped on too so in escence am fed up. my runabout metro will do me fine haha

please people i dont wanna hear buyers market bla bla as another chaps listing on here was blitzed.

looking for £9500

please note the car has not yet been mapped so i cannot quote an accurate bhp figure, all i can say is i bought the turbo of a gentleman with a very big reputation and on his car was running 460 bhp plus and said would figure very well on a 2.5 setup.

thanks for your time guys and any questions either msg, quote or for a quicker response email whataz@hotmail.com

ps anyone willing to host pictures will be invited for xxx's under the mistletoe haha
who did the engine work ???
Old 24 February 2010, 09:06 AM
whataz
Scooby Regular

its paul stabler in faverdale darlington. engine only done the 1000 miles running in. not ran on boost yet.
Old 24 February 2010, 09:17 AM
whataz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alanbell
is the 2.5 block open deck or other ????
i'll find out for ya sat morning mate i'm not 100% sure
Old 05 June 2010, 01:32 AM
SyHightower
Scooby Regular

can you send me a few pics of the roll cage, especially the top where it meets the roof as i have a sunroof, cheers

si
Old 05 June 2010, 03:41 AM
band_wagon
Scooby Regular

Intrested in block plz pm mr price cash waiting ...
Old 05 June 2010, 10:19 AM
Imran21
Scooby Regular

Hi mate - i'm getting mixed up with all your sale threads and i'm not sure which one to post on!!
I'm looking for a Simtek for version 3/4 STI so if you still have it i would like to buy that off you. I believe you were asking 550GBP for it on the other thread??

Cheers,
Imran