Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

RB5 BARGAIN £4500 ono

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2009, 07:47 PM
t7srt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RB5 BARGAIN £4500 ono

This is your chance to own one of only 444 ever made Subaru Impreza RB5's, For those who know what these cars are and mean there is no need for an explanation but for those who dont, The RB5 was produced in 1999 to celebrate the late Richard Burns return to Subaru Rally Team, Painted in a one off colour for the uk market with a short throw gear lever, blue alcantra interior and many more options which were not available as standard, Each car was numbered as it left the factory of which this is number 183, Its history can be checked on the RB5 owners club,www.rboc.co.uk

This car has been owned by myself for the last two years and the previous owned it for 6 years, in this time it has been well known within the club. The engine is very quiet with no noises or rattles and run perfectly as it came out of the factory, The paint work is flawless and the car overall has been maintained regardless of cost, I'll list below everything that has been added to enhance performance and handling.

Engine 129k

Samco blue inlet hose and vacuum pipes

Bailey atmospheric dump valve

STI engine mounts

Drivetrain

WRX gearbox from later (05) model as they are stronger and longer third

Exedy organic clutch (fitted 600 miles ago)

Brakes

Compbrake 330mm 4 pot light wieght front calipers with discs and bells

Braided Brake lines front and rear

Brake stopper

Wheels

Recently refurbed Team Dynamics multispoke 17's with new tyres all round

Suspension

BC Inverted coilover setup with front and rear pillow ball camber adjustment

Whiteline Antiroll bars, drop links and Anti Lift Kit

Polybushed

Interior

The interior is complimented with almost brand new RB5 mats and gearknob which I saved until the sale, There is also a Prodrive boot matt which is unavailable now in new condition,

Security

Cat 1 sigma factory alarm with cobra tracker ( will need subscription for activation, all details will be supplied)

Please note that the number plate is not included in the sale and the reg will be T615 HPP if you wish to HPI which is clear in all respects.

Mechanically the car needs for nothing, however I feel I must make you aware of the wear on the drivers seat which is pictured, Veiwing is essential even just to see the condition, test drives are welcome as long as fully comp insurance is proven, The low price of this car reflects the mileage and certainly not the condition, I am also looking for a quick sale as a new project requires more cash and that is the only reason I am selling the car, I'll be very sad to see it go,

I think I have covered everything but should you wish to find out more about this rare car feel free to ring me on 07966602507 as I have probablly forgotten something.

I am based in Cheshunt Hertfordshire

Cash on collection, I will accept cheuqes but will rquire clearance before collection.

5 Months Mot with no advisories and 6 Months tax

Thanks for taking the time to read.

More phots on request
Old 01 December 2009, 05:15 PM
t7srt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump