Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Subaru WRX STI JDM 2005, White, 360 BHP, 25K milage and full service history.

Search this Thread

Old 03 December 2009, 12:55 AM
JDM_scooBy
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru WRX STI JDM 2005, White, 360 BHP, 25K milage and full service history.

Hi, I cant believe I am doing this, Its time to let one of my babies go , its been pampered all time .

JDM IMPORT WRX STI Ver 9 in Diamond White,Full Subaru Service History, 25,000miles, Imported Direct from Tokyo on 2007.

Tax until March 2010, MOT until April 2010, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, DCCD, ABS, Climate Control, Diff Control, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Alarm, Immobiliser & Live Tracker(paid for life and always active), STI mats, Blue Carpet, JDM Alpine, Twin Head unit (Cd and Mini Disk) , On Private Plate (Cost me £800)

The car is running around £360 BHP with all the Modifications.

Upgraded I.C.E ( Head unit, Speakers, Amp, Sub with sound proofing in all the doors.

HKS Panel Air Filter

Aluminum Air Feed Panel Fitted on Radiator

Ohlin Adjustable Suspensions (Direct From Japan) they are the best

CARBING Front and Rear Strust Brace

HID Interiro Bulbs, look amazing

17" Gold STI Alloys plus STI Light Weight Wheel Nuts

TOMEI Supreme Exhaust System, all the way from Turbo, Straight Through

Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover

Rear black Tinted Windows

H.I.D Front Lights (Factory Fitted) High & low beams 4300k.

Defi-Link Turbo Meter with Defi-Link Control Unit, this piece of kit cost me alot and is very expensive. Defi - Defi-Link Control Unit II

Life Time Tracker, SMART TRACK (I have paid life time, and this car has its Tracker Active till rest of its life) so you don't have to worry about subscribing again and again, i have the Card for it

Apexi Turbo Timer

Upgraded Intake Hose

Upgraded Inter-cooler to an AVO Inter-cooler (From Japan)

Upgraded Fuel Pump and Injectors

ADVAN Slik Tyres , from Japan

Brembo Brakes all around

Grooved Brake Disks

Front And Rear Uprated Droplinks

Anti Lift Kit

Rear Windscreen Wiper

This car is my pride & joy ! I have owned it for nearly 1 yr & loved every second off it.

I have probably missed a lot to mention about the car
Due to work circumstances and serious lack of use i have decided to let the car go to someone who will appreciate the car and at least use it on a regular basis. Currently i bring it out of the garage about once a fortnight, for the rest of the week i drive my Golf TDI.

I bought the car from a fellow Subaru enthusiast who owned the car from new, so only 2 owners.
It has a full Subaru service history up to 23000k miles.

Currently the car has got 25000k on the clock with the last oil change at 23000k using Motul 300v.
I always warm the car up before running any boost and then after use i allow the car to cool down.

The car is always run on Shell V Power.

I will throw in all the standard parts if i get what i want for it . Suspension, Hoses, Full Standard Exhaust System, Cat Converter and many more.

Totally immaculate condition in a very rare colour, no better example available.This is a VERY rare opportunity to own a white JDM STI in this condition. One of the best with decent modifications in the Country.

Asking Price is £14,500 Ono

Email me on : pouria_dragon2004@yahoo.com
or phone me on : 07885896465