Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Impreza Wrx Ver2 Lovely Car £3995

Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2010, 08:12 AM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Impreza Wrx Ver2 Lovely Car £3995

Posting this on behalf of my mate.

Subaru : Impreza Wrx Ver2 Lovely Car £3995

for quick sale cash needed.
here is the forced sale of my pride and joy much loved immaculate impreza

This car must be viewed.

N reg 79,000 miles
FSH japan and uk
Feather white,alarm immobiliser
electric windows,air con
power steering,climate control
electric mirrors,central locking
good clutch, gearbox

10 months mot (didnt need a thing)i have old mots , 3 months tax.
4 nearly new tyres
brand new front discs,pads and calipers, with receipts.
new maf sensor few month ago.
nearly new Sti5 rear spoiler from scoobyworld.
New steering column recently, i snapped the ignition key in ignition, had to replace whole column.simple job.

timing belt changed by import dealer just before i purchased car at 67,000 miles. engine oil and filter and all gear oils and spark plugs renewed at same time. ive changed the engine oil and filter twice every 6000 miles using millers fully synthetic oil.

bought the car a year ago from a respected import dealer, it was imported in september 2007 (JUMVEA IMPORT CERTIFICATE INCLUDED)the car has only done 13,000 miles on uk roads since import, 12,000 by me, 1000 by the previous uk owner who had car just over a year. hence the car has no rust at all! and is like brand new in and out AND underneath.engine bay also immaculate. photos to follow. my financial situation forces me to sell the car. i am an impreza enthusiast and have always kept the car immaculate. washed carefully every week.

Engine virtually standard, no silly boost upgrades or remaps, has around 290bhp+.always allowed to warm up and cool down.always run on 97 super unleaded + bottle of octane booster in with every full tank. runs superb with the booster and its very good for the engine.

Only modifications to whole car are:
ENGINE
Full Hks Exhaust
Green panel filter
Dump Valve
Turbo Timer

INTERIOR
Omp steering wheel
has uk coded jap cd stereo. awesome stereo.

BODY
Sti 8 Bonnet scoop
Jun Freeflow front grill
Sti5 rear boot spoiler with brake light.

SUSPENSION
Factory standard Blistein setup.lowered 30mm roughly.
17" deep dish Rays Volks Racing Gram Lights 57c super lightweight alloys with polished lip.(very expensive wheels) wheels are immaculate.

bodywork is totally immaculate, not bad for a 14 year old car!! one or two small stonechips on bonnet, no other marks on car. interior immaculate, i dont smoke. car drives superb nice and tight no funny noises. pulls very hard in every gear like it should. turbo in good health no smoke, no smoke from exhaust either. the car has been looked after very well spent a lot of money looking after it and keeping it immaculate.the car is 100 percent straight and needs nothing done to it.you wont be dissapointed believe me.

i work shifts so for a quicker response to any questions just email me. tons more photos on request, regards.

Location: inverness-shire, United Kingdom Contact: col nolan Phone: 07799331667