Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

84stard5 :(

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2010, 11:45 PM
johngoulding
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 84stard5 :(

to most of your delight and to some peoples despair i will no longer be selling or posting or nothing at all for that matter when it comes to scooby net ?

i love scoobys and my wife goes on all the time of how i should pay more attention to her and the kids rather than the cars ( scoobs )

after i had made the mistake of selling a wrx intercooler for a friend it was noticed that the sti emblem had been put on the intercooler by paint so after a long argument a refund was given , this was i little distressing as i had given the funds to my friend and after the incident he refused to give the guy a refund so he got one from my own pocket ?
thought this was is ging to be the end , no more selling for friends again that was 4 sure

until recentlky i had made the mistake of posting a turbo which had a broken compressor blade , i did not notice the breaks and lucky the buyere did , he asked for a refund and i said as long as the turbo being returned was the same one as i sent then everything should be fine ? i was a little angry at the damage and got a bit annoyed but the buyer returned the turbo anyway , the fedex delivery driver had left the turbo at the door and signed for it and left a note through the door stating '' package left under car mats '' anyway long story short the package has wnet missing and the buyer is addament that my wife signed for it and he posted a pic of the delivery note which WAS NOT my wifes signature AND i also phoned to confirm with fedex's edinburgh branch and they stated that the driver admitted signing for it and leaving it under my car mats that were outside the door ? fedex are denying this to the buyer but for some funny reason are offering him compensation even though they are also stating at the same time that i got the package ??????? the buyer does deserve the compensation as the package has been nicked ??? but why fedex are offering him comp and telling him that the package has been delivered is beyond me ?

people have not been looking at the 2 sides to the story and are just basically blaming me all the time so i dont really have a leg to stand on ? its very depressing coming on the net to look up something u love doing , and because humans actually do make mistakes and sometimes very stupid mistakes like the one i made for not noticing the damaged blades and then posting the turbo you get slaughtered , slagged , and basically brung down to feel like a thief , a liar , and dishonnest that it makes u feel like you are

so for the shear fact that obviously nobody wants me on here anymore then i will say goodbye and thanks for the support i have had from people who actually bought items from me and recieved them and had replacements for any problems and had refunds for any disagreements , and i myself am sorry towards woody69 who purchased the turbo from me as i am sure he has had just about enough of me aswell .

chow , and thanks for every1's help and support and all who have purchased from me before
Old 11 February 2010, 11:51 PM
mr hat
Scooby Regular

**** happens mate. u sound like an honest bloke who has come on and admitted to genuine mistakes. dont let it put u off the scene or this site.
Old 11 February 2010, 11:52 PM
STI_Baly
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Us humans are not perfect but then i thought being an enthusiast was understanding that some people are genuinely genuine and some totally false...and those genuine ones will reply to an issue where as those thiefs will have no trace.

I'm sorry to hear of the bad experiences mate and indeed will be sorry to see you go.

Baly
Old 12 February 2010, 12:04 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Everybody makes mistakes and the whole issue with the turbocharger is regrettable for both parties involved, just get that resolved to both parties satisfaction and move forward from there.

I don't know anything about the intercooler issue but it would seem that your friend is no friend at all, you acted in good faith and then sorted it out when a problem appeared.

Scoobynet is a great resource for like minded Subaru enthusiasts, just sort out the turbocharger issue and I am sure that everyone can act like adults and move on.
Old 12 February 2010, 05:10 AM
erchie84
Scooby Regular

John I had no problems in fact was delighted with my purchase mate. Keep doing what u enjoy
Old 12 February 2010, 08:15 AM
playtime
Scooby Regular

m8 you have stated your case and if certain individuals can,t except your honesty then who cares life goes on stick to your guns as for the turbo if the fedx guy delivered it to you then the purchaser has the right to a full refund its down to you for a reclaim from the delivery company
Old 12 February 2010, 09:34 AM
bob r
Scooby Regular

Strange this is in the for sale section?

Give it a few days John, let the dust settle and things will be looking up for you. I've spat my dummy on SN before and refused to 'Log On' but time is a healer.

You've just had a couple of recent bad experiences mate.

Trending Topics

Old 12 February 2010, 09:39 AM
Myles
Scooby Regular

John sent me a boost gauge gratis. Take it easy mate, dont do anything youll regret, this site has such a large membership that you will come across some bad as well as some good.

Deep breath, couple of days off then back on. Itll all be forgotten. PSL will still be getting pelters though!
Old 12 February 2010, 10:02 AM
trackcar
Scooby Regular

nobody wants you to leave, they just want refunding. then all will be over.
Old 12 February 2010, 10:18 AM
cossie-nutter
Scooby Regular

Rise above it long as refunds were given and you tried to do the right thing then sod em!

Last edited by cossie-nutter; 12 February 2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 13 February 2010, 09:33 PM
wheelwright
Scooby Regular

And i thought you were selling a reg 84stard5
Old 13 February 2010, 09:43 PM
Scooby Wez
Scooby Regular

Hi John all my dealings with you have been spot on shame you feel like this.You have pm
Old 13 February 2010, 10:24 PM
bobtheboss78
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby Wez
Hi John all my dealings with you have been spot on shame you feel like this.You have pm
same here i got a as new set of black crystal facelift light pack at a bargin price and very well packed they were... thanks for them john
Old 13 February 2010, 10:46 PM
chaos1980
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bobtheboss78
same here i got a as new set of black crystal facelift light pack at a bargin price and very well packed they were... thanks for them john

Yep second that ...John was a pleasure doing buisness with you fast delivery cheap price and great communication !!!!!!

if you have more bit's come up in the future chap just pm me a list

Old 13 February 2010, 11:31 PM
Woody69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by trackcar
nobody wants you to leave, they just want refunding. then all will be over.
If your not gonna give me my money back, dont let the door hit you on the way out........................

BYE