Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

STI-3 4door ( forged ) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07 March 2010, 09:32 PM
BRAVEHEART_STI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile STI-3 4door ( forged ) for sale

the time comes to sell my much loved sti-3 as the version 5 needs work done so need the cash and possibly would like to buy a skyline

im the only owner in the uk apart from a p cars where the car was imported to
120 000 km so about 80 000 miles
new mot at kwik fit today and recently had 4 new tyres about a month ago

the exterior is still in standard form apart from being lowered by 40mm and has a 3'' cat back exhaust with 4'' tail and a set of pink rays wheel nuts

the car is white in colour which most sti-3's are

still has the 16'' gold wheels on it also which are in good condition and come up shiny also

mods:

cp pistons ( imported from the us for £250 )
steel rods ( unsure of make as they came with the cp's as a kit and they are H-beam style )
rear thrust crank
acl bottom end bearings and big end bearings
MLS head gasket x2
manual boost controller ( standard boost solenoid still intact and t-piece still there if preffered )
polar performance 6s chipped ecu
440's
sytec / walbro 255lph fuel pump
hks blow off valve ( not ssqv one , looks like a big trumpet lol )
silcone ht leads
hks spark plugs
ihi vf23 with wastegate ported +1.5mm
cusco brake cylinder firewall reinforcement bar
uprated panel filter
modified oil pump
cusco limited slip differential ( was already in car when i got it so was not payed for )
whiteline front droplinks
whiteline front and rear anti roll bars
4-pot calipers
facelift headlights , grille and bonnet
hid headlight's
usual sti refinements : redwing seats , carbon dash clocks with sti logo , sti intercooler , carbon sti front strut brace and alloy sti rear strut brace , sti raer lights , honeycomb grille , sti fog covers , wing emblems , sto boot emblem etc etc etc
solid valve lifters ( not hydraulic like wrx )
semi closed deck block
still has sti-3 camshafts and heads
exedy organic clutch kit
close ratio box with quickshift
boost gauge and pod
22b steering wheel
greddy turbo timer
sti boot mat , carpet mats and harness pads
the windows are NOT tinted , which is unusual for me lol
always run on v-power
always allowed to heat up in the morning as this is a must with the cp's as they need time to warm up before driving
car is cooled via turbo timer and driven off boost for a few miles before stopping.
uses millers 10w40 oil change nearly 1000 miles ago ( 900 and odd to be exact )
overall in originall condition with internal mods and very VERY reliable
idles at 600rpm perfectly

the cat downpipe was left on to stop boost spikes and the panel filter was left on as a reliabilty issue and is cleaned regularly ( spare apexi one also ) the reason for the internal modifications is because i was sick off scoobies letting me down wether it be because of detonation or bottom end knock i wasnt going down south to buy a car and pay what i payed for it to give up on me a year later lol so i thought id invest , overall it cost me just over £2000 to have the pistons installed along with the rods and other internal mods , i helped out a bit with the stripping down etc so price was kept to a minimum

now for the bad bits

bonnet has just had the bonnet pins it came with removed for to make the car look more standard and the paint has not been buffed yet , the colour match is absolutely perfect , its just in the light the touched up bit were the bonnet pins would have been is a bit matty instead of glossy if you know what i mean lol so just needs a buff with farecla etc and a mop

passenger side anti roll bar bush deteriorating slightly and is making a tapping noise ( kwik fit checked and confirmed this for me as i thought it was the exhaust lol ) think these are about £4 from subaru and a 10 min job with 1 bolt to take off , only reason im not doing it is because the car is too low to get the jack under lol

that is all that is wrong with the car , and i mean that , its well looked after more than the bird in fact lol

still have the original japanese tax disc on the window
still have the original subaru owners book that comes with purchase of the car in japan along with japanese service stamps inside
also have both mots that the car has had in this country ( both at kwik fit )

running 1.2 bar at 324bhp at the wheels ( 47bhp over standard ) EDITED , removed fly output as was only given a rough estimate on this figure ( was told to add 20 % on top of the wheel bhp figure due to tranny loss )

i may have missed a couple of bits but you get the drift , thanks for looking guys , pictures will be added when i find a decent camera as most pictures dont do justice with a mobile phone

price is £3500 ( may swap for r32/r33 gts-t skyline )

Last edited by BRAVEHEART_STI; 07 March 2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07 March 2010, 09:46 PM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

Dude, sorry but it cant be making 396ATF on that spec.
Old 07 March 2010, 10:16 PM
seddomyster
Scooby Regular

any pics an agree with above. the vf23 isnt capable of that power.
Old 07 March 2010, 11:26 PM
BRAVEHEART_STI
Scooby Regular

soz

Last edited by BRAVEHEART_STI; 07 March 2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: posted twice
Old 07 March 2010, 11:44 PM
BRAVEHEART_STI
Scooby Regular

as known for definate the car does make 324bhp at the wheels , can have the car rolling roaded with the buyer if necesary to prove only added 20% as i was told this was the tranny loss i would get through from the fly and the clutch is not that old ( 4 months ) 324 + 20 % = 388 at the fly so sorry i was out a bit and i am not sure if this is the case with the +20% thingy lol its just what i was told to add to give an estimated flywheel figure sorry guys , have removed it anyway , thanks for heads up