Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Ladies Gucci watch with interchangeable bezels

Search this Thread

Old 22 March 2010, 03:33 PM
RLE
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ladies Gucci watch with interchangeable bezels

I purchased a new Gucci watch for the other half at Xmas and this one has not had a look in since.
Dates back to around 2004 and purchased from Goldsmiths in Leeds. Price was around £500.00 from memory.

The bezels are interchangeable, simply screw on/ off. The Mrs only ever used the gold one so the other colours remain as new (gold bezel does show some signs of wear). Crystal has one very tiny mark albeit hard to pick up and is not noticeable against the white face (you really do have to look for it but disclosed for full honesty). Rest of the face is in good condition although the bracelet has suffered from some fading which is the only thing that really lets it down.

I've pictured the watch with no bezel as well as red and black aluminium bezels to give the idea of what it looks like.
Comes boxed but no papers (although they should be around somewhere so I am currently in the process of tring to root them out). Had a battery change in January 2010 so should be good for a few years.

Offered at £85.00 delivered. Pics not the best as the camera is stuck in macro mode