Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

BMW M3 EVO Coming up for sale

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2002, 11:13 PM
David Middleton
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I will soon be taking delivery of a long awaited Skyline R34 V SPEC, I am about to start advertising my ultra reliable M3 EVO BMW and thought I would start here (as I sold my Impreza this way.
The car is a 1996 (P) 4 door FULLY Specced 6 speed model. It is still under BMW main dealer warranty until May. i am in my 40's and not short of money and so it has been maintained immaculately.
I am the second owner and there is literally nothing wrong with the car although it has done 89K miles.The Black paintwork and alloys are in perfect comdition(no kerbing)and the car recently got 4 new Proxes T1 S's.
It has 2 tone leather with wood, quality CD, Computer, full auto Climate control, electric windows all round,centre front and rear armrests, rear headrests, auto dimming mirror, headlamp washers etc.
It is TOTALLY reliable and was recently given one of it's major services (No faults found). I have had it recently Dyno tested and it still produces 321 BHP as it should (certificate available).
It is economical to run (relatively) as I get about 30-31 mpg on a motorway run and never less than 25 on normal roads.
I have wanted an R34 Skyline since they first came out and this is the only reason I am selling the car.
I am looking for £14750.
If interested, drop me an e mail and I will send photos.
Old 28 March 2002, 07:48 AM
DaveMiddleton
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also forgot to mention it has a Cat 1 Alarm/Immobiliser and Cruise Control.