Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Whats it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 29 March 2002, 01:11 PM
Lime
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Looking to sell my WRX soon, it is L reg with 100K miles. standard and in very good condition. I went to the parkers site but it only lists UK cars and for the same year it would be £6K.

Any ideas how much I can expect to get for it then?
Old 30 March 2002, 08:03 AM
Lime
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

34 views and not one opinion! Someone must have an idea of how much I should sell my car for?
cheers Lime
Old 30 March 2002, 09:39 AM
john coffey
Scooby Regular

Glass's guide values a 94/L UK Impreza with your mileage at the following:

Excellent = £5310
Average = £4770
Poor = £ 4320
Retail = £6980
Cost new = £17499

Excellent
Ready for retail sale; mechanically perfect, paintwork unblemished for vehicle under two years old, but may have slight stone damage on vehicle over two years old or with high mileage. Interior should be immaculate. A full service history must be provided. All equipment fitted should be fully operational. Tyres should be new or nearly new, wheels and trims clean and undamaged.

Average
Some wear and tear to mechanical parts may be expected. Some minor repair might be required to the paintwork, although there should be no serious damage requiring replacement bodywork. The car will be of generally tidy appearance inside and out but some expenditure may be required for retail sale. A full service history should be provided. All equipment fitted should be fully operational. Tyres should not be more than half worn. Wheels and trims should be in good condition.

Poor
Requires mechanical repair or some repair to bodywork. The interior may be worn and seats may have marks. Some corrosion, damage or poorly repaired paintwork may need attention. The car may not have a full service history and would not be offered for retail sale without significant expenditure. Major items of equipment such as radios should be operational. Tyres should be legal with an even tread depth across the tyre. Wheels and trims may show evidence of some scuff marks.