Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

sti forester

Search this Thread

Old 13 June 2010, 03:56 PM
gb power
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sti forester

2004 forester sti
2.5l engine
vf 41 turbo
505 cc injectors
pro-drive sports cat
magnex de-cat center section
apexi back box
race dynamics remap
running aprox 330 bhp/330 torque
apollo induction kit
hks blow off valve {original included in sale}

inside the car has got all the usual sti goodies
with a view extra bits added by car planet in warrington were i bought the car from: defi gauges for turbo pressure and rpm clock with controller box and warning settings. Sti seat covers on front seats bought them from scooby world. The car is also fitted with a laser alarm system fitted by car planet and comes with a certificate for insurance prepossess.

The car has had its oil ganged every 3000 mile without fail. the cam belt has also been replaced 400 mile ago, upgraded spark plugs.

The car is washed and waxed on a regular bases and is garaged every night.

there are various chrome bits under the bonnet with sti oil cap, engine has also been cleaned on a regular bases.

There is a set of white line flat out springs fitted by revolution and had a full laser alignment done by them as-well, i still have the original springs and are included in the sale. Sti mud flaps.

the car is fitted with ultra light alloys fitted with toyo tr1 tires still got plenty of live left in them, the alloys was sprayed gloss black but can do with a refurb, to be honest they are not bad at all nor are they curb. the car has been fitted with grooved and drilled discs fitted with yellow stuff pads.

the reason for sale is that i hardly use the car. the car has been looked after extremely well and all the work has been done by people who knows how the job should be done. i have got loads of paper work on the car.

the car currently has m.o.t until 11 november 2010 but the tax runs out at the end of april, the PRICE NOT NEGOTIABLE CAR IS PRICED TO SELL!

2 keys

please do not hesitate to text or phone me on the num. below.
do not ring me unless you are dead serious about the car or have a genuine inquiry!
thanx for reading my advert.

0191 3720117

£9999

Last edited by gb power; 13 June 2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 13 June 2010, 04:05 PM
alanbell
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gb power
2004 forester sti
2.5l engine
vf 41 turbo
505 cc injectors
pro-drive sports cat
magnex de-cat center section
apexi back box
race dynamics remap
running aprox 330 bhp/330 torque
apollo induction kit
hks blow off valve {original included in sale}

inside the car has got all the usual sti goodies
with a view extra bits added by car planet in warrington were i bought the car from: defi gauges for turbo pressure and rpm clock with controller box and warning settings. Sti seat covers on front seats bought them from scooby world. The car is also fitted with a laser alarm system fitted by car planet and comes with a certificate for insurance prepossess.

The car has had its oil ganged every 3000 mile without fail. the cam belt has also been replaced 400 mile ago, upgraded spark plugs.

The car is washed and waxed on a regular bases and is garaged every night.

there are various chrome bits under the bonnet with sti oil cap, engine has also been cleaned on a regular bases.

There is a set of white line flat out springs fitted by revolution and had a full laser alignment done by them as-well, i still have the original springs and are included in the sale. Sti mud flaps.

the car is fitted with ultra light alloys fitted with toyo tr1 tires still got plenty of live left in them, the alloys was sprayed gloss black but can do with a refurb, to be honest they are not bad at all nor are they curb. the car has been fitted with grooved and drilled discs fitted with yellow stuff pads.

the reason for sale is that i hardly use the car. the car has been looked after extremely well and all the work has been done by people who knows how the job should be done. i have got loads of paper work on the car.

the car currently has m.o.t until 11 november 2010 but the tax runs out at the end of april, the PRICE NOT NEGOTIABLE CAR IS PRICED TO SELL!

2 keys

please do not hesitate to text or phone me on the num. below.
do not ring me unless you are dead serious about the car or have a genuine inquiry!
thanx for reading my advert.

0191 3720117
price will help to sell
Old 13 June 2010, 04:07 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

pics would help, oh and a price too!
Old 13 June 2010, 05:40 PM
gb power
Scooby Newbie