Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Car PC bits for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 13 August 2010, 02:34 PM
psigeek
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car PC bits for sale!

Hello all,

as I don't get much use out of the PC and I'm returning the car to standard I have all my PC bits up for sale. It's all in perfect condition and in some cases I have the original boxes still.

I've set a list of prices and postage is to be added/negotiated. I'm also not in an immediate rush to sell but please make an offer if you have a price in mind. If I like the offer I'll accept, but I'm not letting things go for silly money.

Happy to answer any questions in the thread. Payment preferred by bank transfer or cheque due to Paypal charges.

All items are in Maidstone, Kent if anyone wishes to collect.

Intel D945GCLF2 Mini-iTX Motherboard £50 - Info. Boxed and complete as new.

Crucial 2GB, 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 PC2-5300 RAM £25 - Info. Perfect condition.

M2-ATX, 160w output, 6v to 24v wide input Intelligent Automotive DC-DC Car PC Power Supply £SOLD - Info. Wiring and paper manual included. This is a genuine mini-box unit not a copy.

GPS Global Sat BU-353, USB Mouse £SOLD - Info. Worked perfectly in the corner of my dash.

Veho VB-5881 Bluetooth USB Dongle £5 inc. postage - Info. You can get the drivers here.

Safecom SWLPT-54108 Wi-Fi Card £5 inc. postage - 54 mbps but 108 mbps can be enabled. Drivers here. Note the plate is removed so it fits in a slimline case.

Mo-Co-So Car PC Case £50 - As seen here.

Lilliput 629GL & Mechatroniks WRX Bezel £SOLD - Most of you know the Lilliput displays on here. This one has been stripped as per the instructions on Mechatoniks. The monitor is in perfect working order. As you can see I have all the cables (power from the wall, power from the car, video and USB) and these are included. I have also go the case front and back at home. This is subject to the seller buying the screen as is or separate to the aluminium bezel.

The Mechatroniks kit is a one-stop method of installing a PC into a Subaru and these do not come up for sale often! They are double DIN so expect them to fit into a host of other vehicles with minor modifications possibly. This kit is again in superb condition. I'm not even sure you can buy it anymore as the website looks pretty static.

I may split this if a buyer for each is found. At present the two are sitting nicely together.

*Phone Pic Alert*

Samsung SE-S084 Slim External DVD Writer £40 - Slim so can be squeezed into all sorts of gaps. Still have the plastic wrapping on this, i.e. never used. Runs on USB power, cable included.

Andrea Superbeam Array Microphone £40 - The best. Ordered from the US and never opened! All the information here.

Wi-Fi Antenna & Cable £SOLD - Increase in dB (forget how much but maybe 9dB) and a long cable so you can mount it elsewhere in the car. This is unused.

Ground Loop Isolator £5 - Another item I didn't get to use.

Desktop Power Supply - 250W £10 - Found this useful when setting the PC up indoors, might be useful to someone. No cable but they are easy to find.

Custom Power Lead for Lilliput £SOLD - Long lead already soldered to the correct plug to used the Lilliput with a power source some distance away, for example off of the motherboard.

P4 Power Connector £SOLD - For Intel boards (bottom cable in the picture - top belongs to M2-ATX).

Seagate Momentus 320 GB SATA HDD £60 - Has Win XP Pro on and Centrafuse Nav version 2.something. Currently has all my music and The Inbetweeners on it. I can remove all of this before hand.

This is the only item I'm unsure of selling but if someone needs Centrafuse, here it is.

I think that's all for now!

Thanks for reading.
Old 13 August 2010, 02:36 PM
psigeek
Scooby Regular

This thread has been posted in car PC forums so hence some items have already sold. Any questions answered
Old 24 August 2010, 10:03 AM
psigeek
Scooby Regular

Bump