Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Nissan Skyline

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2002, 11:42 PM
Shaiz
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am considering selling my beloved Skyline GTs-turbo. The car is a 1992 J-Reg. I imported it myself last summer. It has its original service book and has done around 27,000 miles. It has an automatic gearbox with overdrive as well as “power” and “hold” buttons. It is metallic grey, has an Alpine CD and cassette player, HICAS 4 wheel steering, digital climate control with air con and electric windows and mirrors. I have all of the documentation from when I was importing the car. It also has a Cat 2 alarm/immobiliser. It is unmodified except from the stereo and a new Blitz induction kit. It is stored in a garage with dehumidifier and is never thrashed. It is currently running standard boost and puts out over 220bhp.

The reason for sale is that I am only 17 years old so insurance is a no go. I imported the car when I was 16 and my dad has been driving it since. I’m going to university this autumn and I am importing an Evo 1 for my dad so I have no choice but to sell. It has been meticulously cared for and I am looking for £6300 ono.

najib.khan@btinternet.com

Also if anybody would like me to act as an agent to import a car for them I can get almost any vehicle for less than you would have to pay at most garages.
Old 09 April 2002, 10:17 AM
Shaiz
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still For Sale.
Just about to go into local paper.