Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Parts for sale from MY04 STI

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2010, 12:13 PM
PinkSTI
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts for sale from MY04 STI

Hi All,

This is my first ever post in for sale, so i hope I have done it correctly. I have added an album on my cp with photo's and also have a link to photobox for the pictures.

For sale we have several items from my car, and there will be more added soon however some parts are still on the car so i will list what is available now, and what will be soon if people want to have first refusal on them.
All parts are located in Halesowen, nr J3 of the M5, and i would in all honesty prefer them to be collected but i can get postage prices if necessary.

Right we have

1 Bonnet with Scoop. Bonnet has stone chips on it, and no sound deading underneath, the scoop if ok, no damage but they both could do with touching up. £150

1 Boot with Spoiler. The boot has been de locked and de badged, and is fine, the spoiler has a small spider crack in the paint on the topleft corner but other than that is fine. £200

4 Doorcards in STI blue. Various conditions, not terrible but a few scratches and scuffs. I have tried to picture these but i will post more photo's if need be. £150

1 Passenger side front wing. Has a deep scratch running along it above the "crease". £60

1 Passenger side door again has a deep scratch along it same as wing. Complete with glass and window mechanism for £75, will sell without glass and mechanism for £40

1 passenger rear door as above. price as above.

Pair of rear lights, the drivers side has had water ingress and works fine however the silver from the reflector has started to pale ( cant think how else to describe it) £60

Window switches : Drivers front £20, all the others £10 each.

Compete interior, 2 Front seat and rear seats. In fairly decent condition, small *** burn on the front seat, bit of wear. Could do with a clean. £300

Also a pair of mirrors, but to be honest there not worth much, £20 the pair if someone can make something of them. The drivers side has a small piece missing from the case, and the passenger side has smashed glass.

Ok that's all that has been removed so far, also there will be a complete dash, complete centre console, cup holder, door handle surrounds, glove box, cowling, pretty much most interior parts, front subframe which has a split on the o/s corner can be welded for £70 ( i was told) all of this is still on the car so i am not listing it yet but feel free to pm me your interest.

I am pretty sure my pricing is ok, but please let me know if i'm way off the mark and i'll readjust.
As i explained some of the parts have damage/wear and tear so if you wish to come view just let me know.

All painted parts are black with blue fleck.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/500292493

Lou

Forgot to add also have the front bumper, it is however Very Stonechipped. £100.

Last edited by PinkSTI; 28 September 2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 28 September 2010, 12:26 PM
band_wagon
Scooby Regular

How much for side skirts also any engine parts avalible ?
Old 28 September 2010, 12:38 PM
PinkSTI
Scooby Newbie

Sorry no side skirts available only whats listed.

Lou
Old 28 September 2010, 10:16 PM
SarjWRX 2005
Scooby Newbie

pm sent

cheers sarj
Old 28 September 2010, 11:06 PM
PinkSTI
Scooby Newbie

All PM's replied to.