Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

gc8/gf8 impreza chargespeed style lip/splitter in carbon fibre or firberglass...

Search this Thread

Old 29 June 2015, 10:10 AM
tommyjdmgf8
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gc8/gf8 impreza chargespeed style lip/splitter in carbon fibre or firberglass...

Hello
New member here although I have been looking through the forum for about a year since I bought my first impreza
I have been inquiring about chargespeed style front lips for gc8 and gf8 v5/6 facelift bumper from a supplier in china
They come in full carbon fibre or fibreglass and look much cooler than the p1 splitters that every man and there dog has

Im ordering one for myself but can get discount on more than 1 lip so wondered if any one on here would be interested
I also inquired about c west style carbon fibre front lips from seibon but they wanted about 550gbp posted

I could offer these for..
Full carbon fibre-450gbp posted anywhere In the uk could probably post to Europe for a cost would need to check
Fibreglass-250gbp posted in uk Europe would need to check

I understand this is abit more expensive than the p1 splitters you see on ebay but im not getting loads of these and even if I was I dont think the price would go down alot and as said much cooler and you wont find or see alot of them and a good bit cheaper than seibons cw carbon lips

I would accept paypal for payments this way would be very safe and secure
These are available to order now and would probably be with me within a month but would also wait till I had atleast 3 orders before sending for them.

Last edited by tommyjdmgf8; 29 June 2015 at 10:17 AM.
Old 29 June 2015, 10:14 AM
tommyjdmgf8
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My email is bangbangreload@hotmail.co.uk if interested I check that regularly if you dont get a quick reply here
Thanks
T