Subaru Impreza 95

Search this Thread

Old 06 September 2015, 06:15 PM
Dkest
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Impreza 95

Hey there!

I'm new to the forums and also a new owner of a not so impressive subaru impreza 95 for 100$, my wife got pregnant, we bought a house, built a big garage, had to sell off my -78 drag malibu and my two beloved chevy c10's from 1970.
Life took a somewhat pleasant turn, leaving my wallet kinda empty but I've always had a big interest for cars, I just couldnt stand being without any kind of project car so I went off and bought what I could afford.
To introduce myself I'm from sweden, broke as hell but atleast I'm standing and looking forward to become a father, 27 years old struggling with a lowpay 8 to 5 job, anyway. enough of that!

I bought a impreza 95 for 100$ and hopefully I'm man enough to deal with this, I must be more for the fact that even thought, I want I cant afford anything better at the moment, money comes and goes so I know next year and the years that follows will be alot better money wise, I plan to make a project out of this if I manage to deal with the current problems I have with this car, and this is where you (hopefully) can help me out.

There's alot of rust on the rear quarter sides and some of the rear where the rearbumper attaches too.
Where can I buy sheet metal to fix this?