Search this Thread

Old 07 July 2020, 02:06 PM
scooby doo sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any interest in this??

Hi,
Well where to start..
I have had this car for about 7 years It was a project that myself and my dad began.
When I bought it there was pretty much nothing on it just the bare STI shell and carpets and dash,
So I decided to buy a wrx Impreza and swap everything over to the STI shell.
Over the years a lot of money (and time) has gone in to getting this to where it is now, it’s a stunning colour being the Gloss black 18L paint code, when the sun hits it the paint looks amazing with gold and green fleck.
I’ve put a sti turbo on the wrx engine (engine has 80,000 miles on it,The car itself has the original dials in it from the sti shell showing a genuine 43000 miles ) and it has the pink injectors also and an sti prodrive exhaust system most of the parts I sourced off this site at the time of purchasing but with 2 kids and a family now it’s time for someone else to finish what I started, I just thought I would see if anyone was interested on here seen as I used this site so much in the past before I put it on eBay.
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place it’s been so long since I’ve been on here.
I’ve attached some pictures for you to have a look, if anyone is interested please get in touch.

The car starts and it will drive but the turbo pipes I couldn’t get my head around so no turbo unfortunately. I’ve never drove it myself after having it so long but it will be a great car for someone with more time than me
Thanks.

Last edited by scooby doo sti; 07 July 2020 at 02:12 PM.
Old 07 July 2020, 09:11 PM
96sti
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Tried to message you clear your inbox