Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Please Please Help!

Search this Thread

Old 02 July 2001, 06:00 PM
Nick Young
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im gonna be leaving or walking out on my job soon,due to on and off conflictions between me and my boss,and i know there are a shed load of people on this bbs who work in technical environments,so im pleaded, can anyone offer or know of any jobs in communications related jobs.I have s*%t loads of experience i.e PDH Telephony,Analoguedigital CATV...........and willing to relocate,as im moving out of mummy and daddys soon.Please Please someone help

Nick Y
Old 02 July 2001, 08:30 PM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Hello Nick

I walked out of my job 4 weeks ago as Communications and Intranet Manager for Going Places, for similar reasons to you - didnt get on with new boss, and she was trying to manage me out with disciplinaries etc. (telling me I could do something, then reporting me to personnel when I did)

I have now been unemployed since then and cant find anything anywhere. My skills are web design (see
Old 02 July 2001, 09:24 PM
Nick Young
Scooby Regular

DW,
Sorry your in the same position mate,im sure like me you've had to bite your lip a few times with your manager,although i didnt realise the job front was in such a state.If someone like yourself is struggling then its not gonna be a breeze for me.

Hang in there!

Nick Y