Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Play Factor Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 31 October 2002, 10:46 PM
khullio
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was on this thread on the Supra BBS . . its too cool to keep to ourselves so I 'd thought I;d share it with you guys seeing thats its such a cracking idea !!

Example :
Bored this morning so,
how about classifying other drivers/cars on the road by how much they like to play / be ars*holes etc. I'll start with my fav. car to kill - BMW

Play Factor : 10 - will always "play" even if in a debadged 318!!!
Annoyance Factor : 10 - always get annoyed when you kill em!!
Good Sport Factor : 0 - have never seen one wave or thumbs up
Respect Due : 3 - good engineered cars, some are fast but its the drivers that dont deserve respect !
Try to kill us both Factor : 5 - most give up and sulk, some go mental and overtake oncoming cars or try and force the issue.
Satisfaction Factor : 10 - always good to kill in any conditions, any car from the range.

Vauxhall Vectra
Play factor = 10 - It doesn t take a lot to provike them . .even if you overtake them doing 60 on the motorway !!!
Annoyance factor = definate TEN . .after a while you just wanna shout F-OFF and kill 'em !!
Good sport factor = 0 - unless they're hanging a Liverpool scarf outta the window . .even then . if I wave .. I get a dirty look in return !
Respect due = 1 - 1 for somehow managing to stick 19s on 'em . . but point deducted coz they're such tossers so 0 !!
Try to kill everyone = 10 - don;t give a rats **** whos on the road . .in fact I'm sure if approached they wont even be aware that there are others on a road !!! Especially the 2.5 V6 lot !! Pedal to the metal bunch !!
Satisfaction factor = 10 .. the pleasure is all mine when killing !!!!!

People Carrier/MPV thing
Play Factor 0, not playing at all, just driving as fast as possible, as close to the next cars bumper as his EBD/ABS/EBA will allow him to think he's safe
Annoyance Factor 10, Just F### off, how dare you tailgate me ?
Good Sport Factor 0, Will not even acknowledge your existence.
Respect Due 4, Ballsy attitude, good vehicle for the shopping and school run, but at 110mph?
Trying To Kill Us Both Factor 2, not even aware of any danger, especially with wife and three kids on board.
Satisfaction Factor 0, you cannot win. Unless you continue your journey at 140+mph, eventually he will be back on your bumper.

Old 01 November 2002, 02:39 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Vauhall Nova

Play Factor : 10 - will always "play" even if parked
Annoyance Factor : 10 - always get annoyed when you kill em, even if parked!!
Good Sport Factor : 0 - have never seen past the baseball caps
Respect Due : 0 - nuff said!
Try to kill us both Factor : 10 - will try 2 win by any means
Satisfaction Factor : 0 - well, not exactly a challenge (bar the NOS nova...hope i never come up against him!)