Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

ENOUGH OF THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10 January 2003, 05:14 PM
wally
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, you will read this correct, it's a reply from WALLY, the so called criminal.
Just make some points here : I never had the intention of threatening EVILBEVEL innthe first place, a few weeks ago it started with my topic on MAF sensors, he makes a silly remark, now he's doing it again with my topis of UNICHIP. The thing is we all have different toughts about cars, upgrades, tuning, ecu and so on, we all have to respect everybody's opinions about things and when you're not agree with something, that's not correct or so, it's no reason to make someone ridicioulous on the net, I sent EVILBEVEL a few e-mails to warn him about his behaviour but he didn't even reply, I just asked why he gave such a childish comment on my topics.
The thing about the ***** is : If you want to screw my *****, look first if you have them yourself.

I assume that everybody here knows that it will be a bit of a nut to treaten him with my e-mails, he just have to call the provider then and show it to the police, I'm maybe a bit crazy but I'm not stupid !!!

Here's my answer to all the answers on his topic about e-mail abuse.
I'm a very hard working and honest guy, everybody is welcome in my house, I live in Antwerp so gimme a mail if you pass here on your trip to the 'ring', my door will always be open.
Nut I can't deal with someone thats hiding himself behind a username and start to break off everything I said, Maybe I'm wrong about things that I replied here but isn't it the main goal for this forum anyway ??? Just put questions on it and wait for reply's ???
I'm sure I've helped a lot of people here : check all the topics if you want, and lots of guys have helped me out with problems but always in a friendly way. Everybody should be reading that.
Now it has to STOP, when I put a topic on the scoobynet, I want some decent treatment like everybody else, and I will do the same thing for them....

It has to be started somewere but I know this thing will stop here.
Final point.

Wally
Old 10 January 2003, 05:25 PM
Neil Smalley
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

In that case you and Theo can keep it off the BBS and I can safely lock this thread.