Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

(cant remember which thread) ... the WMV file with M3 and other car...

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2003, 07:51 PM
brett555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cant remember which thread it came from , someone posted a link of a wmv file with a car following an M3 going around nurberrrsomething ...

Its a 100mb download if it doesnt stream but its worth it for the adsl people , the video is amazing ... absolute nuts...

what car is the guy in following the m3 , thats f*cking fast and the handling on it is amazing ...

brett
Old 11 January 2003, 08:23 PM
Fatman
Scooby Regular

I think you're talking about this video. There's a screenshot on this thread, perhaps that will help you identify it before downloading the whole thing. The vid is 104Mb, btw.
Old 11 January 2003, 08:35 PM
wally
Scooby Regular

I had once the change to make a drive with Horst Von Saurna, in his 996 GT2, lightly tqeaked to 550 bhp, with special dampers and rims with half treathed race tyres on them.

Just start a little chat with the man, after a while he says : wait until 6pm, then the tourists will go, if you want you can make a ride with me then...

So off we went, and I must admit, it was the most shocking ride I ever made, just the sound of the 6boxer, the wooshing of the dumpvalve, the awesome braking power, and the g*d-d*mn-m*ther-f*cking-speed. Devastating.
What happend on the track is something you can imagine, but after the round, I ranned to the toilets, for.., and arriving 5 minutes later back outside by his car, the brakes where STILL SMOKING.

Later I've read in a mag that he has set a new record with the tech-art GT3, or something like that, he's also the editor of a well known car mag in Germany, but most off all, he is one hell of a driver....

Wally