Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Let the side down...

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2003, 08:44 AM
tiktok
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to a cruise meet last night at Horsham, arranged by a friend of mine, and it was a good turn out.
All the clio's, fiesta's, pugs etc all behaved themselves, nic stereo's, exhausts, body kits and such.
But 3 people decided to play around and doughnut in the car park, we already had old bill around but they were fine cos we were behaving. I have to sadly say that the 3 cars mis-behaving were jap cars. Toyota, Lexus and a scoob. The scoob was most embarrasing as he failed miserably, i guess its pretty hard to dougnut and standard wrx (correct me if i'm wrong please) unless you know how. Rant over.
Old 10 February 2003, 10:36 AM
pele
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I don't think it matters how well organised a cruise is, you always get at least 1 p***k who has to show off, or try to.
I went to Southend once (yes I know! ) and we were all behaving ourselves, as Mr Plod was cruising up & down rather too frequently! Then this spotty oik in a Ford KA with his g/f in passenger seat decides to see if he can handbrake into a parking space - luckily, there were 2 spaces, otherwise he would have hit some one, he ended up looking like a right idiot & got a nice ticket off the Plod into the bargain.