Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

just read this on another forum,.......

Search this Thread

Old 21 June 2003, 02:58 PM
steve.smurray
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thought it might become a 'talking point' (probably put in the wrong forum, sorry.)This isn't me talking by the way !!

Well seen as we are on the topic of scoobies my car did BMW proud yesterday i am driving through town when a genuine full blown WRX with prodrive kit 300bhp in full subaru livery ( only know this cos it's a local car and much talked about) came up behind me lights a blazing, well again this chappie thought debadged white beemer must be a 316 well all white ones are.The traffic kindly cleared and i shot off like a bullet out of a gun around a double roundabout quickly dispensing with first and second gears only too see the scooby shrunken in the mirror,hence the fun started after quickly reaching twice the legal limit i backed of due to the fast approaching rear of a old barge(MERC).By this time the scooby was up my chuff well he has got 100 more horses than me,I dispensed with the merc and the scooby unfortunately passed me on the straight only by some hard working of his gearbox though he slowed for some down hill bends and i was on him and i have to say cornering at 120 his car looked wobbly to say the least my 328 with sport suspension and wide track alloys sticking to the road like a limpet pushed him all the way I think that will definately make him think twice about bullying.

Fighting back not bad for a 6 yr old car with 100K+ on the clock against 26K OF BRAND SPANKING BUBBLE EYED SCOOBY hopefully he will realize they dont own the road and i will behave now i have calmed down and yes i know i shouldn't drive at them speeds and i should know better but for White BMW's and there drivers all over these have a go rally hereo's need pulling down a peg or two

Today i will be mostly driving sideways.............
Old 21 June 2003, 03:04 PM
binatone
Scooby Regular

Wink

where did you find this ?? in the sunday drivers forum :0) Bless Him !!
Old 21 June 2003, 03:16 PM
simb 2
Scooby Regular

Location: South Wales - Stuck on this rollercoaster, get me off!!
......And then he turned the PS2 off
Old 21 June 2003, 03:46 PM
wos 69
Scooby Regular

Cool

Hmmmmmm......... Then he woke up!
Old 21 June 2003, 03:47 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I used to own an M535i (E12) which was an interesting rare classic with good perfomance. I rebuilt it to a decent standard and was very fond of it.

I now have a MY94 STI which is also a classic limited edition and the performance of that is in a different league altogether. I know which one I prefer but could not be bothered to run Beemers or any other car down. We all have our preferences, so why run other makes down?

Les
Old 21 June 2003, 04:30 PM
carla_wrx
Scooby Regular

Wink

LMAO
Old 21 June 2003, 04:32 PM
nellie
Scooby Regular

i think a M3 would have trouble let alone a w****d out 328!!!!!