ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Have I been done?????

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2003, 07:42 PM
stubarru
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Just had my 45000 service and as I'm a member of SIDC I told the Subaru dealer who servied my car and they agreed to the 10% discount. As this is the first time I have had work done since joining SIDC I'm a little confused as on the invoice there is no mention of any discount, so before I possibly make a fool of myself at the dealership, is this normal or has anyone else had this.

cheers
Old 05 August 2003, 08:34 PM
ezoray
Scooby Newbie

Dont know anything about the 10% on the invoice .. but if you want to really know if you've been done ask a mate to phone the dealer and get a quote for said 45k service at their best price( get a similar scoob number plate for that year incase the dealer asks what his reg is).

Ezo
Old 08 August 2003, 10:49 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Perhap's you could just ask the dealer the straight question. He can't object to that.

Les
Old 08 August 2003, 10:57 AM
Treacle
Scooby Regular

Smile

I'd just ask if they've included the discount . Next time ask for their price for the service, then after getting the quote show your card and ask for the further 10% discount, they shouldn't argue at that and you can be sure that you're getting your 10%.
Treacle
Old 08 August 2003, 11:42 AM
SU3ARU
Scooby Regular

stubarru

When I have had SIDC discount it has been listed on the bill - what dealer did you use? Someone on here probably uses the same one and could confirm ofr you.

......or just ask them

Peter